38🥀

My heart is hopin'
You'll walk right in tonight
And tell me there are things 
that you regret

~

Niall Horan

🦋🦋🦋

"I am hungry."

All eyes turned to Ave, Harry's hands paused in middle, he was eating the half-eaten burger that she gave him to keep safe.

"It was mine!" She accused, about to snatch it but Louis pushed her hand away.

"Let him eat."

"Mera tha woh." She looked at Harry who was chewing the last bite happily.

(It was mine)

“Why are you guys like this? If your husband wanted to eat something then he could’ve bought something else for himself. Every thing is fine when it comes to your partners but wrong it comes to me. Fucking double standards.” She scoffed and walked off to the flight.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed” Harry said.

“I heard that, you frog” Ave shot back.

“What is wrong with her today?”

“She’s on periods.” Stella answered as she made their way to the flight with Niall behind her following her like a lost puppy.

Liam on the other hand wasn't paying attention to their banter, he was way too occupied in looking around since it was his first time traveling anywhere outside London, that too in an airplane.

It was pretty hard to say he wasn't excited, it was clear on her face.

"What if the plane can't fly?" He asked Zayn who was answering his pointless question since the moment they woke up.

"It will."

"Do you think I would get the window seat?" He asked as they neared the entrance.

“Jaan, we are going by our private plane. You can take whichever seat you want.”

Ave, who was trying his best to avoid Adrian made her way to sit beside Liam only to get pushed in the end.

"Kya matlab ek ghanta bhi door nahi baith sakte kya? Itna toh Magnet bhi nahi chipakti hogi." She complained, finding an empty seat beside Adrian since there was no point in arguing with Louis as he took the farthest seat they got with Harry.

(You can't sit away from him even for an
hour, can you? Even a magnet won't stick that much.)

About Stella ... well, if Ave was stubborn, Niall was double, more if possible.

"Jaa rahi hai ya nahi?" Zayn asked.

(Are you leaving or not?)

"Mujhe jaana hi nai hai aaplogo k saath kahi” She said as she made her way to the door only to be cut off by the announcement for the seatbelt.

"Jaayein aur apni kursi ki peti baandh lein." Zayn smirked when he heard her groan.

(Go and wear your seat belt.)

Murmuring profanities under her breath, she sat last seat, and put on her headphones and played music in full volume as she wiped off her tears as the stress from the past few days, pain and hormones took a toll on her and soon she was asleep.