35🥀

Liam freed his hand, making Zayn halt his steps. Zayn watched Liam walk back inside, a fear gripping his throat in a tight grip.

Almost bumping into Ave who was coming outside, he marched towards Aisha, delivering a tight slap on her cheek.

"This was for hurting my Zayn. Try something again and I'll give you the most painful death and trust me, I have read enough murder mysteries to make it look like an accident." Liam stepped closer.

"No one would be able to stop me. I might look sweet but I can remove you and your daughter’s existence from the earth in a blink of an eue" he added, pushing Ada away who rushed to save her mother before walking out of the house, leaving everyone in an eerie silence behind.

He saw Zayn getting inside the car, he rushed to take a seat too.

"That was so cool." He heard a second later, turning behind to see Harry in shock.

"We followed you behind." He told Liam, nudging Ave and Lou to say something.

Zayn let out a sigh, wanting to be alone but at the same time, the fear that was eating him was slowly fading away.

Before anyone could say anything, a knock on the window interrupted, and a very nervous Stella stood outside.

"What do you want now?" Ave asked.

"Can I join you guys too?" She asked.

"Jagah nahi hai, tu wapas jaa." Ave shooed her away.

(There's not enough space, go back.)

"Wapas? Itna grand exit liya maine aise wapas jaane me awkward lagega na!" She told them.

(Go back? l just took a grand exit, it will be
awkward to go back now!)

"Get inside." Zayn said before Ave can.

Stella quickly got inside, sitting on Lou's lap with spreading her legs on Harry and Ave’s lap.

"Kya yaar bhai!" Ave whined.

"Bhains." Loui whispered, leaning back.

(Buffalo)

"Ye kya le kar ghoom rahi hai?" Ave asked, looking at Stella's hands.

(what is this are you walking around with2)

"l pulled out Ada’s extensions." She replied, waving the piece of hair in the air.

"Ooh, rakh le rakh le.. maine kaala jaadu seekha hai recently." She quickly told her, getting excited to use Ada’s hair.

(Ooh, keep it safe, I have learnt how to do
black magic recently.)

"Just throw it out Stell." Lou rolled his eyes, snatching the piece of hair and throwing it out.

"Apne pati ko samjha lo, maine koot dena
hai kisi din." Ave said to Harry, ignoring their banter, Zayn drove out of the mansion's driveway.

(Keep your husband under control, I will beat him someday)

Liam kept a hand over Zayn's knee, stopping his leg from bouncing continuously.

The silence was becoming too much for Ave so she opened her mouth again.

"Tu na gadhi hai, kisi ko to rukna chahiye
tha na dekhne ke liye ki peeche se udhar
ho kya raha hai!" Ave shook her head
disappointedly.

(You're stupid, atleast one of us should've stayed back to see what was happening back there.)

"Aap wapas jaao." Harry turned to Louis with a serious expression on his face.

(You have to go back)

"Excuse me? Ahh, Stell, will you stop moving?" He asked in an annoyed voice.