32🥀

All I want is love that lasts
Is all I want too much to ask?
Is it something wrong with me?

~
Olivia Rodrigo

🦋🦋🦋

Ave was quick to leave the moment he
noticed Zayn's glare on herself while Liam frowned.

"You keep terrorizing the poor girl." he
scolded.

"She keeps testing my patience," Zayn replied, a frown masking his features too as he felt Liam slipping away.

Liam just shook his head at Zayn's reply, packing the lunch and keeping it in the bag.

"Are you leaving?" Zayn asked, watching his moves.

"Yes, I'm meeting with an author around 4, she wanted to meet before l edited her book so yeah." Liam replied, "Wish me luck!" He turned to Zayn, fixing his blazer.

"I know you'll ace the meeting!" He replied.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Zayn nodded, kissing his cheek, "Now get going before you get late." He said, turning Liam towards the door.

"Heyy! So eager to send me away?" He turned to Zayn with a frown.

"You want me to drop you off?" Zayn asked.

"No, Driver is waiting for me, bye bye."
Liam waved, opening the door, "Don't miss me too much." he added before finally leaving.

"I will!" Zayn replied, watching his back as Liam rushed towards the elevator. Sighing tiredly, he picked up a file before walking out.

Rayna, his assistant, who was busy reading a thick file stood up, alert to his presence only to sit back down and pat her racing heart since he didn't acknowledge her or asked her to do something.

Entering Ave’s office without knocking he opened his mouth to say something but stopped seeing Ave sitting hand-in-hand with her assistant on the couch while they sat too close to be appropriate.

"Get up." Zayn ordered, looking at the guy with his jaw clenched.

"Bhai-"

"I'm not talking to you. Get up and leave. You're fired." He pointed to the door.

"You can't just do that!" Ave stood up along with Emanuel, her assistant.

"Don't tell me what to do. Either he leaves by himself or I call the security, your call." Zayn replied, sitting on Ave’s chair as he threw the file on the desk.

Feeling humiliated by the way Zayn talked, tearing his eyes away from Ave, Emanuel started moving outside.

"Make sure I don't find anything missing." Zayn added.

"Bhai!" Ave turned to Zayn with an accusing glare, "What is wrong with you? How could you do that to me?" She asked, her expression hardening as she looked at him.