XXV: Unum In Unum

One on One

Unum in Unum

_______

_______

"Hyo, hyo, hyo! What are the odds!" The joyful laughter of the Upper Moon Five, Gyokko slightly made the other Demon Slayers wince.

"Gyokko..." Tomioka's eyes narrows at him.

"So, you are here as well." Hikaru frowned, seeing the state of the demon wriggling in his jar. His grotesque body made some disgusting pops around his tiny hands as his twin mouths in the place where his eyes was, smiled.

"Of course!" Gyokko answered happily, "All to serve my Mistress."

"Tch." Hikaru clicked his tongue. "Mistress. Who is this Mistress you are talking about?" Hikaru inquired.

"Ho~? And why should I answer that, Light Hashira?" He taunted.

His back arched as several tentacles rose from the water behind him.

And then, the vase vanished in an insane speed, alerting the four Demon Slayers as they raised their Nichirin Blades.

"Here he comes!" Uzui said to his comrades.

"Nice reactions, Slayers~" Gyokko said from the roof of a warehouse as two huhe deformed goldfishes appeared from two porcelain vases that acted like his hands.

"Thousand Needle Fish Kill!"

"Surround him!" Hikaru cried out as they evaded the hail of sharpened needles coming at them. Hikaru parried a great amount of needles and countered it with numerous slashes.

"I'll try to get him, support me!" Rengoku vigilantly informs them as he rushed forward, a trail of flames leaves at his wake.

"IF YOU SEE HIS UGLY VASE TELEPORTING DON'T HESITATE TO SMASH IT TO PIECES!" Hikaru replied with his own information as well.

"D'aww~" Gyokko clicked his tongue, making his way out of harms way as Rengoku's charge was forcibly halted by Gyokko's water flood barrier. "Shame. Yelling your makeshift plan like that?" He commented.