Shopping

Trigger warnings : self deprecation, low self-esteem, anxiety, objectification, mentions of past sex scenes and r*pe, mentions of taming, bad-talking, self-blame, conditioning.

Seungcheol was the first one to wake up, the alarm ringing too early for him. He blinked his bleary eyes, before turning it off. Standing up and stretching himself, he used his time to prepare himself, even finding in himself to cook something before leaving. He nodded at himself after wearing his coat, making sure he didn't forget anything, before leaving the house.

Mingyu woke up after the oldest left and started his day rather slowly. When he reached downstairs, hair still a wet mess, he started cooking.

He hummed happily, ears perking up when he heard someone walking downstairs, but not surprised to see Wonwoo, sending him a grin that the older answered with a hum and a yawn, "Morning hyung, can you wake Hansol up ?"

Wonwoo simply stood up from where he had sat, going back upstairs to Hansol's room. He knocked softly, expecting him to answer, but he didn't. He opened the door quietly, gaze locking on Hansol, blinking a few times as he processed the situation.

Why was he... sleeping on the floor ?

He hesitantly entered and kneeled in front of Hansol, still asleep, gently shaking him awake. The youngest, fluttered his eyelashes, seeming to finally notice his surroundings. "Morning Hansol... ?" Wonwoo was still a bit confused, waiting for him to have all of his faculties to ask him.

Just before Hansol could greet him back, his eyes found the clock on the wall and his heart dropped, stopping breathing in horror.

He didn't wake up.

He quickly bowed, gaze shaky as he apologized, heart ready to explode from his chest, "I'm— I'm sorry Master I— I didn't wake up, forgive me please," he bit the inside of his lower lip, eyes shut tight, his first night and he was already a failure—

"Why are you apologizing ?"

Hansol opened his eyes in surprise, not daring to lift his head, "Because I... I didn't wake up... first ?" he was unsure now, maybe he expected another answer ? Should he apologize for— for using the floor without their permission ?

"Stop— stop bowing down, you don't have to do that here," he trailed, Hansol paused and very carefully lifted his head to find Wonwoo frowning in confusion, "and why are you even sleeping on the ground ?"

Because he wasn't supposed to ? Oh, he was right then, he should've slept in the garden.

"It's just, you have a bed right there," Wonwoo added when he found the blank expression of Hansol, "we thought you would use it."

Hansol was the definition of confusion at this state.

He parted his lips, finding the first words he could, "The bed... it's too soft."

His master looked surprised, eyebrows shooting up before he snorted, "Too soft you say ? Then we'll find you a thinner mattress," he stood up, seeming to be satisfied with their interaction.

"I'm sorry master," Hansol blurted out by reflexe earning a grimace from Wonwoo.

"It's fine don't worry," He sighed a bit, "just please, stop calling us master, hyung sounds better."

Hansol nodded slowly, "Wonwoo hyung... ?" trying the words on his tongue sent a sour taste of danger, anticipation rising at every second, was it his final test he failed—