Bite

Trigger warnings : blood drinking, self-blame, conditioning, talks about a murderer and malnutrition, mentions of punishments, anxiety, objectification.

"It's just that... in nine years, I- I missed a lot of things."

Seungcheol sighed, losing his appetite at the thought. He'd been wanting to take a week off and spend it with Hansol to possibly, hopefully make him catch up on all those lost years. He didn't know what the youngest went through as a slave, anxiousness spiking up.

Because today he'd found out.

He didn't really sleep well either with the worry and anticipation building up. He quickly pushed the thought away as he wore his coat and shoes before leaving for work.

He just hoped that his life was not that awful, even if it was a useless plea.

Wonwoo and Mingyu woke up at the same time with the younger's alarm ringing too loudly for them, annoyance followed with groans as they started their day. Finishing eating, Mingyu made sure to prepare a plate for Hansol with a note, before leaving.

Hansol woke up last, blinking slowly as he took notice of his surroundings. The coldness of the place next to him clarified his mind as he remembered that he'd be alone for the whole day.

His master couldn't sleep with him this time, waking up too early and not wanting to wake the youngest up. The two youngests would come at noon, leaving him completely alone for the first time since he was brought here this morning.

Finally, he'd be able to clean around like the good little slave he was.

He quickly did his new morning routine his masters told him to do, even showering but with only cold water, hot water cost too much and it wasn't like he deserved it, before walking downstairs to the kitchen. His gaze locked on the plate covered with a tissue and a note next to it.

Hansolie ! I prepared food for you,

eat it when you wake up please.

Hope you'll like it ! ♡

Taking off the tissue, he found a butter croissant, two toasts with peach jam and a banana cut in slices. There was even a bottle of orange juice with an empty glass next to it.

Hansol couldn't find any trap in the simple gesture, sitting on the chair and eating quietly. But again, they didn't really need to trap him to punish him if they ever wanted too.

But do they know that ?

Hansol washed the dishes once he finished, starting on his tasks. Sweeping the kitchen's floor, vacuuming the living-room, the bedrooms and the bathroom, mopping every floor, cleaning every window, wiping the dust off each furniture and on the paintings, and going to the garage to clean up everything.

Wiping the sweat building up on his forehead and quiet pants leaving his lips, he nodded at himself when he finished, going back into the kitchen. His eyes drifted out the door window, staring at the snow piled up in the garden.

The light shone against the snow blinding him. He blinked a few times before going back to the garage to take a shovel and take off the snow from the garden. It was a clear day, blue sky welcoming him with the cold as he exited the kitchen without a coat, knowing he'd feel too bothered with how sweaty he was starting to be.