Chaper 71- Ring

( Warning: there are sensitive topics and scenes, including attempted assault, gore and violence. )

Y/N POV:

The car was spluttering and wouldn't start, since it's been out of use for quite a while.

"Dammit!" Alastor smashed down on the horn.

"We could walk?"You smiled.

"But I can't drag a body all the way back, are you crazy!?" He sighed. He was going to hold his head but you took his hands stopping him.

"Firstly, I am crazy. Secondly, Let me try." You demanded and he scooted over.

You jammed the key harshly and the car jolted forward, almost crashing into a tree.

"WHY IS YOUR FOOT STILL ON THE ACCELERATOR ALASTOR?!" You gasped and Alastor just laughed at your panicky state. You flicked him on the forehead and sat back down. Alastor leaned back, reversing out.

~time skip~

You glanced out the window and you was driving past the cafe you used to work at, your eyes felt watery with nostalgia. You missed working at the cafe and laughing with William and Mary...

Wait, shit no no no please no

"Alastor" You stuttered and your chest felt tight.
"Did William and Mary forget about me?" You asked and alastor looked at you with a concerned smile.

"If Roo actually wiped the world's memory of us then unfortunately, yes. I'm sure you can become friends again though!" He reassured you.

"But it's horrible that they might of lost their memories of me, all the jokes we made up..." You sobbed. "Why do I feel grief?"

"I felt that feeling when you forgot about me mon amour...But, don't worry! Remember that we might have a fresh start, not many people get this chance! Let's think optimistically!" He stated but as you was driving by someone was staring directly at both of you.

"Do you think they recognized us?" You looked over to Alastor and he had a worried expression. He immediately pulled over which made you jump and left the car.

"Alastor?!" You chased after him.

As you caught up he had the person who saw you pinned onto the wall, gasping for air. He had light blonde hair poking out of a black fedora placed on his head.

"Who are we?" He asked the frightened man.

"P-please don't hurt me" He stuttered though shaken breaths.

"WHAT IS MY NAME!" Alastor demanded, tightening his grip.

"I-I don't fucking know!" He spoke, trying to kick his dangling legs out in effort to escape.

"Tell the truth and I MIGHT let you live" Alastor threatened and the man's face turned pale.

"I ain't lying! I don't know who the fuck you are or pretty lady over there." He looked at you and alastor turned around meeting your eyes. You both wore an excited expression with a hint of relief.