"The Radio Demons Fallen Angel🌧️+❤️"

Requested by @Emo_girl3365 ! Explanation: Alastor is depressed because of how much he misses his mother, everyone tries talking to him but Alastor refuses to respond. Charlie asks Lucifer to talk to Alastor and eventually he gets through to him and Alastor calms down.

Warnings!!: Swearing, mention of self harm, ANGST ANGST ANGST AND FLUFF😭🫶🏼

Alastor's POV

I cried silently as I sat against the wall hugging my knees. I felt a huge wave of guilt wash over me as I thought of my mother. My sweet, caring mother. I sobbed into my hands as my ears fell down. I felt cold, tired, and sick but I couldn't sleep. I didn't even want to sleep anyways. I curled up in the corner of my room, wondering what it would be like to have a blade cutting my arm. I guess it wouldn't hurt to find out...

Charlie's POV

I sat on one of the chairs in the lobby, bouncing my leg up and down. I was worried about Alastor, he hadn't left his room for a week and nobody could get through to him. I looked up at everyone, they were all silent. My dad was sitting next to me with my hand in his but he was looking away. As if he didn't want to be noticed. I suddenly realized that we had all talked to Alastor except him. I hesitated before asking. Maybe it wouldn't end well if my dad went. Then again my dad is good at comforting people, most of the time. I sighed and looked at my dad, I spoke softly,"Dad..""Yes Charlie?""Can you...go talk to Alastor please? None of us have been able to get through to him and your the only one who hasn't went to talk to him." He turned his and and looked at me in shock, as if I'd asked him for the worst favor ever. He stuttered,"Uhm.. Charlie sweetie I don't think I-""Please dad! I'm really worried about him you know I am.." He sighed, as he finally gave in. I smiled a little before he slowly got up and gave me a gentle kiss on the head, he smiled back and began to walk up to Alastor's room with his gentle smile still on his face. Maybe he would be able to talk to Al.

Alastor's POV

I grinned, as I took a small blade and began to roll up my sleeves. Maybe this would help. I was about to press the blade against my wrist before I heard a soft knock on my door. I stayed silent, not wanting anyone to come in. "Al... you okay in there?" It was Lucifer. Shit. I remained silent hoping he would leave. I heard his voice again but it sounded more comforting, "Alastor please open the door,  I just want to talk with you..." I felt tears burning my cheeks as I noticed my hands shaking violently. I didn't want him to see me this way. I didn't want his help. The door slowly opened and the small king walked in, shutting the door quickly. He noticed me curled up in the corner and frowned. I felt my shaky breathes as he walked over and sat in front of me. He glared at the blade, "Al what are you doing with that..""I-I don't....I can't...." I choked on my tears as he took the blade away from me and pulled me into his arms. I softly sobbed while he rubbed my ears with his hands trying to calm me down. After a couple minutes he started to whisper comforting things to me in my ear. "Shhhh...it's okay Al, your okay darling.."I cried even more. I felt embarrassed that he was seeing me like this. I didn't want him to see me like this at all. I felt myself hyperventilating after minutes of being in Lucifer's arms. I pulled away from the embrace and started to pull on my ears aggressively. I guess he noticed my behavior because Lucifer pulled my hands away from my head and rested them in his. "Hey...Alastor look at me.." I looked at him with blurry vision. He squeezed my hands a bit and spoke in his soft angelic voice, "Breathe Al, your okay my love just focus on my voice, alright?" I nodded softly and tried to calm myself down. He looked into my eyes and smiled, kissing my cheek. I felt my breaths getting slower as he carefully squeezed my hands more. I cried more though. "Shhh... your doing alright Al just breathe. Your doing so good okay?.." I nodded. After a while I was a bit more calmer, my hands shook a little still but I felt a little more better. I looked at Luci, he was rubbing my hands softly to try to stop them from shaking. I noticed tears in his eyes as if he were trying not to cry too. "Lucifer?..""I'm fine Al, don't worry about me.." I noticed the hurt in his eyes. I pulled my hands away from his and pulled him into my arms, he buried his head in my chest and sighed softly. I rested my hand on his waist, feeling more calm. He looked up at me, worried. "Al you okay?..""Yes dear, I'm alright...I just haven't been feeling well...""You can talk to me if you want I don't mind.."

Lucifer's POV

I looked up at Alastor. He was on the edge of crying again but he bit his lip. I frowned again, holding one of his hands. "Al please?.." He shook his head as if I'd asked for the worst thing in the world."No Luci...I really don't want to talk my dear." I sat up, escaping his arms and sat on his lap facing him. He looked at me, one hand on my waist and the other on my thigh. "Al please...I just wanna help you..." He gave in and spoke, his voice trembling. "The other day I woke up because of a nightmare I had about my mother...it was about the moment she had died, right in front of me. I woke up from the nightmare crying, I didn't want to think about anything else in the moment except my mother. I didn't want to get up from bed because I know I would just break down in front of everyone if I thought of her. So I've just been staying in my room, crying for the last week without sleep." I frowned at his confession. He broke into tears again and held me close to him again. Alastor buried his head into my chest and cried to his hearts content. My chest felt a bit wet but I didn't mind. I rubbed his head softly trying to calm him down a little.

TIME SKIPPP

Alastor sat up and looked down at me directly into my eyes. I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He cupped my face and kissed me gently, I quickly melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling his hands on my waist. We pulled away after a minute and smiled at each other. "I love you.." he whispered as he pulled me closer to him with his hands still on my waist. "I love you too Al."