Chapter 9

Since then, Qin Yu has been alone again. Except for occasionally having a few simple conversations with the system, he has been silent and alone most of the time.

  Fortunately, when the winter plum blossoms opened again and the plum garden was once again occupied by plum blossoms as bright as snow, Jiao Yi came to him.

  Although the other party is not a talkative person, it is still better than being alone.
From then on, Qin Yu's back was no longer empty.

  As spring passed and autumn came, time kept passing by, and Qin Yu's figure kept slipping.

  One day, Jiao Yi reported a piece of news to him.
  "Rebellion?" Qin Yu's eyes flashed.
  "That's right," Jiao Yi pondered for a moment, then realized that Qin Yu was not as shocked as he imagined, and continued: "His Royal Highness Qin Xuan launched a rebellion for the position of Demon Emperor."

  Qin Yu leaned back and leaned on the back of the chair. He tapped the armrest with his fingers and said in a casual tone, "Don't worry about it." He won't succeed.

  Qin Yu had long known that Qin Xuan would die, after all, it was described in the plot, but for what reason he died, Qin Yu didn't know. Now, he seems to have found the answer.

  "Yes." Since His Highness said not to care, then there is no need to care. Qin Yu was obviously much smaller than Jiao, but he always subconsciously obeyed Qin Yu's every decision.

  The reason is that, in addition to Qin Yu being the person he wants to be loyal to for life, Qin Yu's own charm accounts for most of it.

  Because he knew the result in advance, Qin Yu had no intention of participating in the dispute, but Qin Xuan, who provoked the dispute and launched a rebellion, did not let Qin Yu off.

  After being trapped in an isolated space, Qin Yu's mood visibly deteriorated.

  He looked around at the white surroundings and said to Qin Xuan, who was smiling: "Separate a space independently. Only spiritual weapons above the heaven level can achieve such an effect."
  "In order to deal with me, brother really took great pains."
  This "big brother" sounded particularly harsh to Qin Xuan's ears. Even though he had asked Qin Yu to call him big brother before, it was just to disgust him.

  Listening to it now, I am the one who is disgusted. However, there is no need to worry too much, because he will leave this world soon.

  Thinking of this, Qin Xuan's eyes flashed with a cold light, "Qin Yu, you also know my purpose. If I want this throne, I must get rid of my father and you. I will leave my father to deal with it later."
  "And now -" Qin Xuan transformed into a long sword, filled with murderous intent, "I am going to get rid of you. I would like to advise you, instead of struggling hard, it is better to be killed at the neck. If we are brothers, I will let you go. You have to do it quickly and suffer less."

  When Qin Yu heard the words, he narrowed his eyes slightly, moved his fingers slightly, and transformed into a long sword. It was silver-white and the sword light flickered. "Same words, I will give it to you."

  Qin Yu is not a soft persimmon who can be manipulated by others. If the other party wants to kill him, he will certainly not sit still and wait for death.

  As soon as the words fell, the two of them attacked each other at the same time. For a moment, the sound of swords echoed everywhere, and various spells and spiritual weapons were also mixed in...

  In the end, Qin Yu pinned Qin Xuan to the ground with his bleeding hands and narrowly defeated him with one move.

  As for Qin Xuan, his hair was disheveled, his face was gray, and the arrogance of the past was gone from his brows. He stared at Qin Yu with a ferocious face and gritted teeth. He obviously could not accept this result. He could not imagine that Qin Yu was so weak that he broke out of his shell hundreds of years later than him. will defeat him.