Chapter 52

Jun Shi's gaze was full of scrutiny, which Qin Yu couldn't ignore, so he also stopped, turned around and looked at him with deep ink eyes and said, "A flower demon named Xie Qiu." After that, he continued to look at him. He walked forward without any intention of elaborating, but this time Jun Shi had no intention of exposing it easily.

  He stared at Qin Yu's back and asked in a cold voice, "You seem to have a very happy conversation with us. After all, you can describe it as interesting in less than half a day. What kind of person is he, Ah Rong?" Qin Yu flicked his fingers to clean up the cobwebs in front of him and said, "It's not as exaggerated as you said."

  Does this mean their relationship isn't as good as he says? Just as Jun Shi was about to curl his lips, he heard Qin Yu say, "This is not the first time he and I have met. In fact, we still have half a day." Jun Shi clenched his fists, "When you don't know the truth, I'm really sorry for cutting off your time together." In response, Qin Yu said very rationally, "It's just a small thing, just remember it next time."

  Upon hearing this, Jun Shi's eyes widened instantly with an expression of disbelief. I have to remember it, and you still call it a trivial matter? He took a deep breath and planned to refute Qin Yu, but suddenly he heard Qin Yu say, "I don't know if it's an illusion, but since I came out of the cave, I always feel that you are different from before. Your behavior and personality are different." It's like a different person."

  A flash of light suddenly flashed in Jun Shi's eyes, and then he snorted softly, "As I said before, I wanted to dampen Su Zian's spirit, so I behaved differently from before." Qin Yu nodded. He nodded and agreed with this statement. Even so, Jun Shi still kept his mouth shut and returned to his indifferent and taciturn appearance from the past few days.

  But regarding Xie Qiu's matter, Jun Shi was still troubled in his heart, and the more he thought about it, the tighter his brows became. Finally, he angrily crossed over to Qin Yu, who had been walking in front of him, "I'll open the way." As he said that, he waved his hand, and the extra debris on the corridor that had been neglected for many years was instantly annihilated into ashes. Then he walked forward with long strides and flowing clothes. Seeing this, Qin Yu raised his eyebrows slightly, then his eyes were filled with smiles, but when he thought of Jun Shi asking him what kind of person Xie Qiu was, his eyes became serious again.

In the beginning, Xie Qiu was a timid peony flower demon in his mind. If there was anything special about him, he was extraordinarily bold in courtship. But after meeting again in the secret realm, Qin Yu had a different view of him. At that bloody moment, it was impossible to associate it with cowardice. It would not be an exaggeration to say that he had experienced a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood. Qin Yu Since then, he has been suspicious of him. However, Xie Qiu's attitude towards him was the same as before, and it was still too much for him.

  What was even more surprising to Qin Yu was that he saw the shadow of Pei Jinzhi in Xie Qiu. Obviously... Thinking of this, Qin Yu set his sights on Jun Shi. He had always guessed that Jun Shi was his lover, otherwise he wouldn't It is impossible to walk with the other party easily...

  The two of them walked forward and finally passed the dark and winding corridor, but the question also appeared, "Which way to go?" Jun Shi asked Qin Yu while standing in front of the two forked roads. Qin Yu glanced at the road on the right. It was a winding path that could easily be missed without paying attention. It was overgrown with weeds and uneven. It was impossible to see what it looked like before, and he had no idea where it led. The same goes for the other path, but it's noticeably smoother than the one on the right.

  "This one." Qin Yu pointed to the right. "Okay." Jun Shi directly followed Qin Yu's choice without any doubt. Qin Yu couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, and then secretly made a secret with his hands, leaving something on the other road.