Chapter 27

The door opened.

  The person who walked in was a man, well-dressed, tall and handsome, with a cold temperament, which made him feel like he was thousands of miles away.

  Qin Yu couldn't help but put away his lazy posture, stood up straight, and secretly looked at the other person.

  "Good evening, Uncle He." The man greeted Mr. He as soon as he came in, "Haha..." As soon as Mr. He saw his face, his smile turned into a flower, "Jin Zhi is here!"

  Jinzhi, Pei Jinzhi and Qin Yu silently read the names of the visitors in their hearts and stood aside to listen to their conversation.

  I don't know how long it took, but he was suddenly patted on the back.

  "Why haven't you spoken?" Mr. He said with a look of hatred.

  I would like to say that the problem is that you didn't give me a chance, grandpa. Qin Yu glanced at the cold-faced man opposite and thought to himself. Just when he opened his mouth to say a few words, the old man slapped him on the back again, and said to the man opposite, Pei Jinzhi: "Jinzhi, do you remember this brat?"

  Pei Jinzhi's dark eyes swept over Qin Yu, her gaze lingered on his eyes for a moment, and then her lips curved with an imperceptible arc and said: "Of course I remember. It's A Yu, right?" In the second half of the sentence, he was looking at As Qin Yu said.

  "It's indeed me." Qin Yu took a small step forward after hearing this, stretched out his right hand to him, and said with a meaningful smile, "Long time no see, Uncle Pei."

  *

  None of Qin Yu's family lives in the He family's old house. Apart from the servants, there is only the old man in the old house. When people get older, they don't like to be lonely. If they have the opportunity to get along with younger people, they will naturally not be able to help talking more, and they won't care about eating or sleeping.

  At the dinner table, he asked Pei Jinzhi, "You won't leave when you come back this time, right?" He has been staying abroad for more than ten years.

  Pei Jinzhi put down the tableware and arranged them neatly, "Yes, I won't leave. I will develop in the country from now on."

  "Okay, China is great. In addition to being able to develop my career better, I can also see you more often in the future."

  "Uncle is right."

  "Does Uncle Pei have the idea of ​​entering the domestic entertainment industry?" Qin Yu suddenly interrupted at this time. Pei Jinzhi was stunned when he heard this and then nodded, "Yes, I have this idea."

  Sure enough, Qin Yu lowered his eyes to cover up the fleeting light, then raised his eyes and looked directly at him and said: "Then we will be rivals from now on, Uncle Pei."

  Mr. He chuckled when he heard this. You can't blame him for being unkind.

  Who is Pei Jinzhi? Qin Yu is a well-known genius in the business world. He is 22 years old this year. Pei Jinzhi established his own company at his age. In less than a year, he was at the leading position in the industry and later invested in many fields. Now at the age of 30, he is already a giant in the business world and has a huge business empire under his command.

  As for Qin Yu, because he had a powerful elder brother above him, he did not have the pressure to inherit the family business and lived a very casual life. After graduation, he went to work as the president of an entertainment company owned by the He family, and he also had a good reputation. Watch more Beauty, cultivate aesthetics. However, he was indeed working seriously at the beginning, but everything changed when he met Wen Ran... Now he is brazenly saying that he wants to treat Pei Jinzhi as his opponent. Even if he is his grandson, the old man can't help it.