Chapter 36

Yingyou acted quickly. As soon as Wen Ran was about to terminate his contract with the company and was suspected of being suppressed, it immediately issued a statement stating that Yingyou did not engage in any behavior to suppress or exploit artists.

  However, the effect of the statement was average. Some netizens, especially Wen Ran's fans, did not accept this idea. "It's all public relations tactics" and "It's just a few lines. Who doesn't know how to post it? Yingyou can only deceive passers-by who don't know the truth." " Comments like this continued. Later, after the marketing account revealed that Yingyou was not clean internally and that the top management had a nest of snakes and rats, the comments became even more sharp and unsightly.

  They acted as if they had grasped the truth, and vigorously built momentum on various online platforms to denounce Yingyou and defend Wen Ran. They also attacked netizens who urged people to be rational and refused to comment without knowing the full story, and criticized them for pretending to be reasonable. , deducing that they were paid to do things and were hired by Yingyou.

  Even after Bai Chen posted a Weibo message in support of Yingyou, they all rushed to accuse him of being a complicit traitor, cursed his family, and quarreled with his fans...

  All kinds of chaos, at a glance, look like locusts passing through the border incessantly. Then, in this situation, Yingyou's lawyer's letter came.

  As soon as this news came out, some people returned to rationality and chose to watch the show. Wen Ran's fans became even more angry.

  "Yingyou wants to tell Ranran?"

  "Look at what's written on it! It actually says that my brother hired a marketing account and hired a troll to slander Yingyou and infringe on Yingyou's reputation? Does Yingyou have a persecution delusion?"

  "I don't know, but it's Yingyou who framed and framed the blame!" They didn't believe it at all. They still supported Wen Ran and said they would make Yingyou regret it!

  Qin Yu scanned some messages and couldn't help but shake his head, "I will definitely regret it, but it's definitely not Yingyou who regrets it."

  Some people did regret it after a while. By then the court's verdict had come down and Yingyou won the case.

  Not only Wen Ran's fans were all dumbfounded, but netizens who had spoken for Wen Ran were also confused. Yingyou's victory means that Wen Ran is indeed slandering Yingyou and slandering his boss. Wen Ran's previous image was too good, and the public didn't react for a while. They really didn't understand why he did this.

  Then someone guessed the answer through clues. Because Wen Ran wanted to terminate the contract, but his liquidated damages were too high, so he played a clever trick and wanted to use the momentum of public opinion to pressure Yingyou and leave easily. Unexpectedly, the method was not clever and he took it. Finished playing by myself.

  Everyone was in awe after reading this. They didn't expect Wen Ran to be such a person, greedy, stupid, and vicious.

As a result, public opinion completely reversed. The status of Wen Ran and Yingyou was reversed. Yingyou became the party with the most sympathy, and the attention was greatly increased. It also pushed the already popular "Draft 202×" to an even more popular level. .

  As for Wen Ran, even if Wen Ran's fans don't want to admit it, no one can quibble in the face of the facts. Wen Ran's true face makes them feel chilled. Because of him, they are notorious on the Internet and have a very bad reputation. , like mice crossing the street, but Wen Ran gave them a heavy blow.