Chapter 17

Did you know early on that there would be an assassination?

  Hearing this, Qin Yu turned his head and looked outside the corridor, and said calmly: "If I say I don't know, would you believe me?"

  After hearing Qin Yu's words, Jiao let go helplessly, and the hibiscus powder in his palm disappeared with the wind, "Of course not."

  His voice was filled with extremely complex emotions, including regret for not being able to eliminate the hidden danger immediately, disappointment at being kept in the dark by Qin Yu, and more importantly, anger at Qin Yu for not caring for his body, "I I know His Highness is planning something, you don't have to tell me everything, I won't be angry, but what I can't accept most is that you risk your own safety."

  Looking at the branches swaying in the wind and the dazzling tree shadows cast on the wall, Qin Yu thought to himself that Jiao Yi's observation skills were sharper than he thought, especially when it came to matters related to him. After his eyes moved slightly, Qin Yu spoke, but the problem was that his tone was a bit rogue and coquettish, "But aren't you just angry at me? Jiao Yi, you said you won't be angry at me. 's, forever."

  A look of disbelief instantly appeared on Jiao Yi's face. He stared at Qin Yu's profile with disbelief, secretly wondering that the other party was really his wise and mighty Highness? The topic change was too abrupt. Is he talking about whether he is angry or not?

  Qin Yu couldn't bear the too hot gaze, covered his lips with his hands, coughed a few times, and his voice was hoarse.

  Well, no response?

  Finding that pretending to be pitiful didn't work anymore, Qin Yu sighed in his heart, turned around, looked at the indifferent Jiao Yi, and said in a serious tone, "Sorry, Jiao Yi, there are some things I can't tell you now." Noticing Jiao Yi Lowering his eyes, he paused and said, "Wait a little longer, and when the time is right, I will tell you everything."

  Knowing that he could not ask the question, Jiao Yi could only compromise and take a step back, thinking of getting Qin Yu's promise first, "Your Highness must keep his word."

  "Of course, if you don't believe it -" Qin Yu stretched out his palm, "We can high-five as an oath."

  Jiao Yi looked at Qin Yu, then at his outstretched hand, and finally put his hand on it. The moment their palms touched, both of them were shocked, as if something was connected in a wonderful way. .

  "In addition, I did say that I will not be angry with His Highness, but there is a premise!" After high-fiving, Jiao Yi did not forget the main purpose of questioning Qin Yu.

Qin Yu touched the tip of his nose and thought that what was supposed to come had come, "You say it."

  He said word for word, "The premise is that the safety of His Highness is not involved."

  It was exactly as Qin Yu guessed, "I know, next time I-" In Jiao Yi's disapproving eyes, Qin Yu changed his words and said seriously: "There is no next time, I will not gamble with my own safety. "

  After getting the answer he wanted, Jiao Yi raised a light smile, and his goal was achieved. Then he turned to mention another matter, "The assassin is still in a coma and cannot be interrogated."

  "It's okay. He's just a small bait. There's no need to interrogate him yet. We just need to ensure that he doesn't die." Qin Yu opened his fingers and then clenched them tightly. "The important thing is to catch the big fish behind it."

  "What are we going to do?"

  "We don't have to do anything," Qin Yu smiled pretending to be mysterious, "someone will do it for us."