Chaper 13

Qin Yu stopped and opened his thin lips lightly, "Xunling."
  Xunling responded and walked towards Qinyu. Qin Yu looked calm, showing no emotion at all, while Jiao Yi frowned slightly.

  "What is the emperor doing this time?" Qin Yu went straight to the point.

  Xunling was about to open his mouth to say something, but Qin Yu said again, "Look at my memory, what else could the emperor be here for? Of course he is here to warn me not to approach Linhe again, right?"
  "No." Xunling's heart trembled as he looked at Qin Yu's crow hair that was flowing out because he turned his head slightly, but then he fell into a trough because of Qin Yu's guess.

  Qin Yu raised his eyebrows slightly, quite surprised. Xunling stared at him, clenching his hands and then unclenching them. He was speechless for a long time. Seeing that Qin Yu was getting impatient, he took a deep breath and said, "I'm here to apologize to you. What I said last time was a bit harsh."

  "You are destined to be lonely in this life, and the person you love is destined not to love you." It turns out that in Xunling's consciousness, it is just a little heavy. Qin Yu sneered in his heart, this person is still so aloof.

  After finishing speaking, Xunling looked at Qin Yu nervously. At this moment, he was like a prisoner waiting for execution on the execution ground. His heart was beating non-stop, hoping that the judge would spare his life, but Qin Yu remained calm all the time. The ultimate expression never changed from beginning to end.

  Xunling panicked. He thought, could it be that Qin Yu didn't accept his apology?

  In fact, from the moment Qin Yu stepped into the immortal world, he felt his aura. In the meantime, he endured his temper and didn't come to him. It wasn't until the moment Qin Yu came out of Linhe's mansion that he couldn't wait to show up, just to apologize to him. Ever since the Lantern Festival in the human world, he had been dreaming non-stop since he returned. In his dreams, there was Qin Yu, with Qin Yu running in the snow, Qin Yu calling his brother, and Qin Yu holding plum blossoms to him. The way it was delivered...

Every time I wake up from a dream, I am swallowed up by boundless emptiness.

  Later Xunling thought that he was indeed too harsh on Qin Yu. Qin Xuan's death cannot be blamed on him, because if Qin Xuan had not died, Qin Yu would have died. It's not that he doesn't understand the reason, but he has always ignored it subconsciously. After all, who made him owe Qin Xuan. Then in order to make up for the debt, he owed another person and said to him what was no less than a curse.

  "You...if you can't accept my apology now, I can wait, and at the same time I will try my best to compensate." Xunling looked at the indifferent Qin Yu and his throat tightened. He didn't know what to do for a moment and could only think of compensation. Two words.

  Qin Yu finally reacted, and he sneered, "The emperor stands too high, so he has the idea that an apology can easily cover up his mistakes, but there is no such good thing in the world.

  "I -" I can compensate. Before he could finish this sentence, Xunling heard Qin Yu say, "As for compensation, I believe that the emperor will not understand the truth that it is difficult to recover when water falls. Instead of making compensation afterwards, it is better not to make compensation in the first place." Do things that cross the line.”
  "What do you want to do?" Qin Yu can be said to have blocked all his paths, and Xunling can't think of any other solution.
  "Then -" Qin Yu raised his lips. This was the first smile he showed since Xunling appeared. He said, "Then return the words to the emperor as they are."
  Ignoring Xunling's pale face, Qin Yu said word by word: "You are destined to be lonely in this life, and the person you love is destined not to love you."