~ 20 ~

Taehyung woke up first, Jungkook was cutely snoring while hugging Tae. Taehyung smiled at the cute view.

It's Sunday today and Tomorrow is Jungkook's birthday. Besides, Tae only has about 15hrs to prepare a gift for Jungkook's birthday as he had plans for giving Jungkook a surprise right at 12.00am.

Taehyung was blushing out of sudden.

He wanted to get up but Jungkook was hugging him, not wanting to break the hug or wake the younger from the sleep he decided to stay a bit longer.

I should call Jimin and ask what's Jungkook's favourite

But bitch that's weird... calling someone, asking what someone likes... likes that's a shame...

A man, who saved my life...
Not even knowing what he likes... fuck off Tae.

I need to figure a shit out of this!

Taehyung was deep into his thoughts of what to gift Jungkook. He clearly knows Jungkook loved red wine but he's not buying that-

Jungkook slowly started waking up. "Taehyung hyung..." Jungkook said sleepily. Taehyung loved this. First thing in the morning, his loved one calling his name. Taehyung smiled and blushed a little.

"Did you sleep well kook?" Taehyung asked smiling, fixing Jungkook's hair a little. But suddenly.

Jungkook quickly shifted Taehyung onto the bed, making Taehyung's back fully onto the bed with Jungkook hovering over Taehyung and hugging him tightly. "Hyung I love you!" Jungkook quickly let out, burying his head under the elder's crook.

This made Taehyung cheeks flush red as blood, he dint know in which way Jungkook was saying this, romantically or friendly. So he just replied back "I love you too kook!" hugging back.

Today was the best morning for both of them. They both eventually got up after Jungkook begging he don't want to sleep any longer when Taehyung insisted him to sleep again.

They both went to the bathroom and brushed their teeth together. after rinsing their mouth Jungkook started "Tae Hyung Can we hangout today too? besides we have no work to do..." Jungkook kinda insisted. "Why not? lets go out today!" Taehyung said taking this as a chance to know about Jungkook more. "Alright get ready, we are going some where!" Jungkook said quickly running to his closet to pick his dress. "Where are we going?" Taehyung asked. "you'll see!" Jungkook said rushing to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

***

Taehyung and Jungkook both were going on the bike, then Jungkook suggested "Hyung why not we eat some at the café and I'll take you to that place tonight?" Jungkook asked grinning. "why not now?" Taehyung asked. "That's a surprise hyung!" Jungkook is grinning and excited to show the place to Taehyung later. "Alright then! lets go eat something!" Tae replied.

They reached the café. Kook and Tae are in the parking spot, parking the bike. "Kookie!" Tae called him making Jungkook blush at his new nick name. "Yes hyung?" he asked, blushing a bit. "I would like to try drinks today, What's your favourite drink?" , "Oh I love my red wine-" , "NOT THAT TYPE OF DRINK!" Taehyung said making Jungkook giggle. "Hyung I know, I was just kidding" Jungkook said flashing his bunny smile making Taehyung fall for him more.

"A-alright n-now tell me what do you like?" Taehyung asked. "I love banana milk so much!" Jungkook exclaimed. "wow! then what's your favourite flavour?" Taehyung asked by the way. "flavour... chocolate!" He exclaimed. "colour?" Tae asked. "black- Why are you asking this out of a sudden?" kook was curious. "oh- I just wanted to know..." Taehyung acted cool.

They entered the café. "as always, what do you like to eat today?" Jungkook asked. "As I said I wanna drink something today!" Taehyung replied.

They checked the menu written on the wall. "Oh they sell smoothies and milkshake here! I'll buy chocolate milkshake!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Jungkook went to the counter and ordered two chocolate milkshake.

They sat on their favorite table as always, drinking their chocolate milkshake.

"Hyung, where do you wanna go next?" Jungkook asked. "Next... I don't know-" Taehyung let out. "Hey what about you show me places of this city, I dint explore this place fully..." Taehyung suggested. "Oh that's a great idea! Let's go then."

They drank their milkshake quickly and Taehyung this time paid the bill. "Hyung let's go!" Jungkook exclaimed holding Taehyung's wrist making Tae blushed a little.

Jungkook loved the start of this day. The start of they day jungkook kinda wanted to confess but then he said it in a friendly way and tae said back too. Now he is gonna spend this whole day with his angel, he was grinning thinking about how great this day is gonna be.

They both were on the bike and yeah Jungkook was blushing and grinning at Taehyung who was hugging him.

Jungkook stopped at one place. "Hyung wanna spend time in the park?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded grinning.

The park was beautiful, filled with lot of tress for shades and kids play areas.

Taehyung quickly ran to play on the swing bringing his inner child out. Jungkook too joined it.

They both were playing on the swing like little kids, Taehyung let out how much he loved swings when he was younger. Jungkook was grinning so much looking at the elder's smile, he was so beautiful!

They were playing in the park for a long time. They even played catch and catch like little kids, I mean there is nothing wrong to bring out their inner child. They both were enjoying playing around.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hy- I can't run that longer" Jungkook said being breathless. "Come catch me if you wanna win!" Taehyung said slowing down his running a little bit as jungkook was being breathless, standing using the support of the bench handle in there.

"Alright I give up!" Taehyung let out making his way to jungkook. Its a lot of playing though, it's already 1.30pm. "Why are you giving up?" Jungkook asked still being breathless. "Let's go home a little, I'm starving from this running." Taehyung said giving a little pat on his shoulders. "Sit here for some minutes and then let's go home." Taehyung suggested. Both of them sat on the bench, resting.