Chapter 72- Begging

Warning: slight gore and violence.

Alastors POV:

~time skip to midnight~

I was thinking about what I was going to that vile man, the anger and frustration boiled up inside of me. I wanted his pain to last as long as possible before he eventually died an excruciating death.

Maybe slowly slice his flesh off...bit by bit until there was nothing left, until he was unrecognizable.

Boiling or burning him alive? His screams will be like music to my ears...

Hammer nails into his body and let him hang on my basement wall in agonizing pain? Maybe pair that with the thousands of ripped flesh I will be cutting off...

All the gruesome ways I could torture this man to death was actually getting me quite excited, I almost forgot that I had someone locked up in my car unconscious.

I'll deal with them in the morning, I don't think I can leave y/n tonight...

~time skip to morning~

Y/n was holding on tightly to me all night. At one point, I couldn't breathe properly from how harshly she hugged me.  I tried to pry her arms off me but she didn't budge.

"Mon amour, I need to get up." She loosened her grip so I could leave and I began to get dressed. I slightly left the bathroom door open and I gazed over at her, She was curled up in my blankets, half asleep.

I looked at myself in the mirror and felt my hand across my prickly chin. I had a bit of stubble growing in and my hair was getting a little curl back.

I haven't been looking after myself properly recently...

I searched around in my bathroom drawers for some hair clippers and my shaving kit. I found it and placed it on the side of the sink, beginning to snip away at my hair.

The razor grazed across my face and I lightly cut myself on my upper lip. I sharply inhaled, I could hear the rustling of bedsheets and light footsteps approaching me.

"Alastor, I'm tired come back to bed." She yawned and tugged at my arm.

"I'm just going to sort out some things and bring you some breakfast, I'm not going anywhere chère." I comforted her and she leaned into me.

"...Okay" She mumbled, her head tilted up at me.

"You're bleeding?!" She wiped her thumb across my cut lip, making me wince.

"I just nipped myself while shaving, I'll be okay." I chuckled, she looked up at me with a slight smile and stood on her toes. She tenderly kissed me and I pulled her in by her waist, our bodies were touching and I could feel heat rising.

"As much as I love this chère, I have a body in my car, remember?"

"Oh yeah" She spoke with a disappointed tone.

"You look very handsome by the way, back to perfection~" She whispered, commenting on my cleaner appearance.

"But Your curls are gone, I liked your hair like that. Grow it back right now." She demanded and ruffled my hair.