Chapter Eight: First Date

Hunter woke up bright and early. He bathed, making sure to use lots of nice smelling soap. Then he got dressed. Willow and Hunter agreed they'd wear their matching outfits so Hunter put on his skirt and a white button up shirt to make him look smart. He put on some knee high white socks and black platforms. Then he put in his black stud earring. He looked in his mirror. He thought he looked amazing but Belos was hard to ignore. Disappointment, dressing up like that girl's personal whore! Eventually he covered the mirror with his blanket and continued on with his day just like Camila told him.

He was ready a whole two hours before the date was meant to start. His excitement started to twist into fear.

What if the date goes poorly? Am I dressed to girlie? How should I greet her?  What if I have a panic attack and ruin the whole thing? Is Belos right? Do I look like a 'whore'?

Time ticks by slowly as Hunter sits on the couch. Then his scroll digs. He panics thinking what if Willow cancels their date?He checks it and it's Willow. His heart drops. She must be canceling. But when he checks she's asking if she can come over a bit earlier. Immediately he texts back enthusiastically. Then ten minutes later Willow is ringing the door bell.

"Hey- hi- hello Willow." Willow was dressed in her Sunflower top, a black pair of jeans and white sneakers. She also had a sunflower crown setting on her beautiful raven hair that blew in the wind. Hunter blushed as she looked drop dead gorgeous.

"Hunter you look so cute!" She hugged him instantly. "Are you ready to head to the Boba Tea place?" They walk hand in hand to the Boba place, talking the whole way. Hunter tells her about starting soccer and how schools going. Willow tells him about the carnivorous plants she's growing. 

They went and fed ducks at a nearby pond. One of which really liked Hunter and kept following him. He freaked out and climbed up a tree. But Willow helped the duck up the tree to him. He was not amused. 

After that they walk around town for hours. Hunter hears a few rude comments about his outfit but Willows compliments totally overshadow them. As long as she thought he looked good. 

After a while the teens got back to Hunter's house and went down to his room in the basement. They sat on his bed. "You look so cute in that outfit Hunter," Willow blushed. She leaned in to kiss him. 

Their lips met. Willow leaned into Hunter's body. She now sat on top of him. He blushed profusely as he raised his hands above his head, then grinning happily as she got the signal. She pinned his hands above his head. They continued kissing, Willow's tongue creeped into Hunter's mouth. 

Willow begins to slide one of her hands under his skirt and up his leg. The other hand strokes Hunter's face gently. Hunter moves his hands around her waist and then under her shirt. 

They stopped soon after and just snuggled. Both happy to go one step at a time. "This was the best day ever, Willow. Can we be official girlfriend and boyfriend and go on more dates?" 

"I'd love that, boyfriend~"

...

"We should give each other pet names!" Willow said excitedly in the middle of weaving flowers into Hunter's hair. 

"What do you have in mind? Amazing Knight of Awesome Boyfriend Stuff?" He joked. 

"No," she giggled. "How about birdie? Would you like to be my little birdie?" Hunter blushed in nodded. 

He began to think of what to call Willow. He felt babe was too basic and didn't really suit them. "Um...ok... how about bee?"

"That's cute! Birdie and bee!" She hummed. 

"Or the birds and the bees," Hunter chuckled under his breath. 

Willow bonked him on the head and laughed. "Perv!" Hunter laughed along with her. Then Hunter reached over and tickled her. 

She started to squirm. "Stop!" She cried happily. He stopped and flopped onto her. "You big baby," she teases. Hunter coos like a baby. 

"Bee and bride, sitting in a tree~ K I S S I N G~" He sings. 

"You're acting so silly right now." She chuckles and he replies by sticking his tongue out. "Stay like that for a second." Hunter listened to her, curious about her plan. Then she puts his tongue in her mouth. 

They continued in this fashion until the sun faded from the sky and Willow had to go home. Hunter was left alone in his room feeling as content as anything. If only Flapjack could see me now... but because of me he can't.

The bad thoughts came back like a Tsunami. So much stuff was wrong with him keeping track of all his problems was stressful. I killed my first friend, I hallucinate Belos, I've been abused, sexually assaulted, I want to drink my problems away and I'm a major burden that freaks out after being alone for ten minutes.