EIM PART 2- Chapter 28: Getting To Know The Twins

Oren POV

I'm Oren Green, I do amazing at school, and I'm a natural leader. I hate when things are not in order. My brother and I are both the chosen ones and figures we will have the same mate or twins like us. We usually get along, but it's not easy sharing eventing with your twin. We both share the burden of having to find our mate and then fight a war for harmony amongst all mystical creatures.

I will say that waiting for her gets harder each day. I want to explore new things with her, but I am waiting. I know she will be worth it all. I just hope my brother doesn't get to her first. He tends to be more the ladies' man. I, however, don't mind the wait. I know she will appreciate my control, unlike someone I know.

Ulif Green POV

I'm Ulif Green, the prince of pixies and faries. I share the title with my brother Orwn. We are twins and basically share everything. I don't mind at all. I do mind that I am the chosen one. Why couldn't it have been just one of us.

I know I will have to take my soulmate one day, but I won't miss out on fun until then. I enjoy going out and having fun. My brother takes care of the more important stuff, and I'm about my social life. My brother hates when I take a woman home, but I never bring them to our room. I use our guest bedroom. The first time I tried, he freaked out and said our room was just for mate. His power was pulsating off him, and I needed something other than a fight atm.

He is curious about what it's like but is a nerd and is waiting for our mate or mates. I will say he is way more prepared to take over as king than I am. I can say we are close. I can't think what I would do without my bro. He is 2 minutes older than me, and he is afraid to rub it in my face. I am more athletic, though.

I don't know what I'm going to do when I find my mate. Until then, I will just go with the flow.

My brother and I make our way out of our faters office. Orem looks pissed, he turns to me and spits, "Why must you always act out. We are twenty-four now, and you still can't seem to just settle down. It's getting ridiculous really." I resented what he said. I am still young and will enjoy it. It's not my fault he won't have fun. " Get off my back, Dad just gave us shit I need a break from all this uptight bull shit. I'll be at the Pixies Den if you need me.

This was my favorite place to go. The bartenders already had my order ready for me as I approached the bar."Your highness" I nod my head and say a quick thank you and look at the beautiful woman around me. The drinks kept comming there was a cute blond hanging on my arm. Her tits pressed against my arm firmly. She was definitely making sure she was having me tonight. I finished my drink buzz in full affect. I guided the woman by her waist to the back of the bar. We hid in a back room and she started to undo my pants. When I say this one new what she was working with I mean it. She took my whole cock in one slurp. I felt my balls hit her chin and my head in the back of her throat. She was going kinda slow so I placed my hands on the back of her and and started to fuck her mouth. She was boring with each of my thrusts and I exploded in her mouth. She got up and pecked me on my cheek. She left the back room first and I was fixing my pants. When I exited the bar I was confused as to why the Royal guards were here. They came straight for me and said "Sir their is a emergency at the palace. Your father has summoned you and your brother at once." "Is everyone oka?" I ask panicked. "Yes sir, we have had a breach. They have the person in custody and they requested you both for the intarigation."

I rushed home with the royal guards as fast as we could. My wings felt like they would fall off at some points. I finally got there and my mother told me my brother is waiting for him. Confused i go to our room. Once I open the door I new why it was ergent. I gazed upon the most beautiful woman there ever was. I look at my brother who is beaming with joy. I however feel one thing. Fear.