Alex Gaskarth

A/N this is dedicated to my BFFL Dani aka Danixclifford hope you enjoy!! Sorry it's kinda crap I did this on my phone at like 12am.
Also sorry for taking so long I had no clue what to write but yeah
++++++++++++++++++++++++

You where a youtuber that did random shit and did covers of songs.

You were a big fan of All Time Low and covered a lot of their songs.
One night you where scrolling through Twitter when you got a Twitter notification.

You clicked onto the notification to see that it was a tweet from Alex Gaskarth.

"You guys should all check out 'Isingcozican' on YouTube she does amazing covers her ATL ones r the best" you read out.

You had to do a double take and reread it. Alex Gaskarth likes my covers!!! You were so happy that you ran down stairs to your mum and told her.

"Mum!! Alex from All Time Low has seen my covers on YouTube and likes them and he tweeted about it!!!" You said excitedly.

"That's wonderful honey! I also have some other news for you Y/N..." You mother said.

"What is it mum?" (A/N in New Zealand we say mum not mom)

"Well do you know how All time Liw is coming to New Zealand?..."

"Yeah.... What about that.... You said I couldn't go...."

"Well me and your father decided to let you go." Your mum said.

"What?!?! No way!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!" Could this day get any better?!?!

"Also, we brought you mosh pit tickets"

You stood there in utter shock. You could believe what just came out of your mothers mouth.

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!" You shouted with happy tears running down your face.

"Also we brought two tickets so you can invite you friend Paige"

"You where so happy and excited so you ran up to your room and called Paige right away.

(P-Paige Y-you)

P- Hey Y/N what's up?! I saw that Alex mentioned you on Twitter

Y- hey nothing much. Yeah that was so cool!! I can't believe he knew about me!!! Also mum told me she brought two mosh to the all time low concert!!!

P- No way!!! That's so awesome!!!!

Y- yeah and u wanted to take you since you love them too!

P- OMG!!!! YESYESYESYESYESYES I WILL GO WITH YOU!!!

Y- haha okay I'll see you then! Bye

P-Baii!!!

*day of concert*

You and Paige were on your way to see ATL live and you couldn't be more excited.

You guys had gotten there early so you could get the best place in the mosh pit.

When you guys got in to the stadium you quickly got the things you needed and ran to the mosh pit.

About 20 minutes later the lights went off and the show started.

Through out the whole performance you thought you saw Alex staring at you a few times but you shook it off thinking he was probably looking at someone else.

It came to the last song and they where talking a bit when Alex said "we have a very special guess In the crowd tonight and I would like her to come up here to sing the last song with me." He was staring at you the whole time

"Y/N from the YouTube channel 'Isingcozican' come on stage and sing with me!!"

You got up on stage with the help of some of the guards and Alex.

The beat started and you and Alex started to sing the lines of 'some where in never land'.

After the song ended everyone started to go home. You where about to leave when Alex stopped you and asked if you would like to go back stage with him and the boys. You couldn't say no so you mad Paige went back stage with the boys.

After about a hour you told Alex that you should head back home.

When he was saying his good byes he grabbed your arm and pulled you close to him. He then did something you have always dreamed about. He kissed you.

"Y/N I have watched your videos since day one and I really like you so would you be my girlfriend?"

You where gobsmacked so You let out a shaky yes. You got his number and left the venue with Paige.

And that was the start of your story with Alex Gaskarth......