ptv imagine

this is just a quick update for ya'll :)

*****************************************************************************************************

You and your best friend are having a time of your lives at a Pierce The Veil concert for your birthday. As your all time (low ;)) favorite PTV song came on a flash of memories and feelings took over your body as you sing the lyrics.

You and everyone else at the stadium grin and cheer as Tony and Jaime pull out their acoustic guitars and strum the chords to "I'm low on gas and you need a jacket" while Vic stands in front of the microphone one last time.

The song was nearing the end when it finally sinks in; This will be the last time you'll be seeing your hero's what feels like a life time. You try hold back your tears as Vic's voice cracks as he sings, its obvious that he wants to burst out in tears too. As Tony and Jaime go into a solo, tears stream down Vic and the rest of the boys faces. The people in the crowd have their hands extending towards the men that changed their life and they couldn't imagine a life without.

After the song ends, the boys walk up to the front of the stage and take one last bow and wave to their fans in the crowd.

Vic softly and sadly says through the mic:

"We were Pierce The veil..."

********************************************************************

😁😁
Vote, comment, Request!