Ryan Sitkowski

This one shot is for Mrs_HorrorMotionless hope you enjoy :) Sorry it took awhile 

(Video has nothing to do with the one shot but its my jam atm)

******************************************************************************************

Kristen's POV

I heard the timer going off, notifying me that it was time to check the pregnancy test I had taken. I stood up from the bathroom floor and walked over to the sink to get the test. 

As I looked at the test i saw two pink lines. 

I'm pregnant.

I start to panic. How am i going to tell Ryan?! He's going to hate me so much. What if he leaves me? I wouldn't be able to take care of a baby by myself. 

 I walked out of the bathroom with the test in hand and walked into the bedroom. I lied down and i felt my eyes getting heavy. Maybe a small nap will calm me down. 

It didn't take long for me to get lost in my sleep.

I woke up and checked the time, Ryan would be coming home soon. I walked down stairs and sat on the couch and stared off into space thinking about how I'm going to tell Ryan.

---

Ryan's POV

We had finished up with band practice early so I walked up to Ghost so i could ask him something. 

"Hey Devin could i ask you something?"

"yeah sure man whats up?" Devin turned around to face me

"Since Kristen's your sister I wanted to ask you if I had your permission to ask her to marry me"

"Yeah of course you have my permission! When were you thinking of doing it?"

"I was thinking of doing it tonight at dinner but I still have to get the ring first which i was thinking of getting on my way home" 

"Okay, do you want me to come help choose a ring?"

"Yeah if you didn't mind" I gave Devin a small smile.

*At the mall*

Me and Devin were at the mall trying to find an engagement ring for Kristen when a ring caught my eye.

It was a diamond ring shaped like a rose (ring in multimedia) it was perfect. I showed Devin and he agreed. 

Once I paid for it i said good bye to Devin and went home.

I unlocked the front door and walked into the lounge to see Kristen out into space holding something.I walked over to her and snapped her out of her trance. I sit down next to her on the couch and I looked down at her hand that was holding something to see that it was a pregnancy test...

Kristen's POV 

I saw Ryan look down at my hand that was holding the test. He looks back up at me and looks deep into my eyes.

"It's positive isn't it?" He asks 

I start to cry as I let out a shaky yes.

"Yes it is, I'm sorry Ryan. Please don't hate me. Please don't leave me I don't know what I'll do if you leave me with this child" I say in hysterics

Ryan puts his hand underneath my chin and gently lifts my head up. 

"Kristen I'll never leave you. I want this baby. I'll love this child with all my heart and spoil him or her rotten! But I have to ask you something first"

"What do you have to ask me?" I say in a shaky voice wiping my eyes 

"I was going to save this for dinner tonight but I think now's the perfect time" he says as he gets off the couch and onto one knee. I put my hands up to my mouth and gasp and more tears flow out of my eyes. Happy one's though.

"Kristen Sola I have loved you since the day Devin brought you to band practice. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and this baby and hopefully a few more to come. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me" 

I try say yes but I'm lost for words so I nod my head with a smile and tears flowing down my cheeks. 

We stand up and I give him the biggest hug and kiss him like the world is going to end in a minute. 

I rest my forehead on his, look him in the eyes and whisper an I love you to him.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry it wasn't the best but I tried :)

I hope you enjoyed it and send in request! Updates may be a bit slow this week and next week because i have exams DX

But please vote and request a one shot if you want one