Michael Clifford

This is for my friend Paige aka BlueHippey cause she loves Mikey. Also if you like Derek DiScanio from State Champs you should checkout her book it's amazing.

Also this is not going to be a Y/N coz to me it sounds better without it. idk.

Sorry if this sucks and its short. But enjoy!!!

Multimedia: I made the edit coz I was bored XD
*******************************************************************************************

Paige's Pov

Today was the day that I got to go to the 5SOS concert in Auckland, New Zealand. I was so excited especially since I have VIP passes so i get to meet the boys and maybe even talk to my Mikey (who is my favorite band member). I got dressed into my 5SOS muscle tank with black skinny jeans and left my hair down in beach waves.

*At the concert*

When I got to the concert I went to the merch tent and brought a 5SOS beanie since its winter here in NZ.

When i got inside i went backstage and to go meet the boys. When i got there, there was only about 5 people there talking to the boys so i joined the group. I saw Mikey standing there a bit off to the side staring onto space so i went over to him to say hello.

"hey" i said in a slight shaky voice

"oh hey! Whats your name beautiful?" Mikey said in his not-so-Australian-with-an-American-accent voice

"Uh Paige" i said with little confidence

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady" i blushed at Michael's compliment making me to turn my head away slightly.

"Don't turn your head away, you look cute when you blush" When Mikey said that it made me turn a deeper shade of red.

After what seemed like hours but was only really 30 minutes me and Mikey got to know each other pretty well and we where getting along really well. He was so nice and funny, hes not fake like some celebrities when you meet them which made him even more attractive. Soon everyone had to go take their seats so we could watch the opening band state champs, so me and Mikey said our good byes. Just before i left i knew i wasn't going to see him again so i decided id tell him about me and my friends joke thing.

"hey Mikey before i leave i just want to tell you that we have 6 children together" you said with a chuckle.

I went to walk away but a strong hand stopped me.

"What do you mean?"

"Its a joke between me and my friends, they dared me to tell you when i meet you so i did... If we meet again ill tell you more" you reply

"give me your twitter so i can follow you and we can talk and maybe hang out again one day."

I was shocked to say the least i mean who wouldn't?!

After exchanging Twitters and maybe numbers i left to go to my seat and enjoy the concert.

********************************************************************************************

Sorry that sucked and was short but it late and I'm tired but i wanted to finish this.

Hope you enjoyed this one shot and SEND IN REQUEST !!!!

Vote comment and follow me. baiii!!!

-Taylah XP