Jack Barakat

Y/N POV

I finished putting my make up on, pulled on some comfortable skinny jeans with a grey jumper with the the word "NERD" in big bold letter across with my batman converse threw my hair into a pony tail and put my glasses on because I couldn't be bothered putting my contacts in, grabbed my phone and walked out the door and headed to Starbucks down the block from my apartment.

As I walked into Starbucks I got breathed in the scent of  coffee filled my nose. I walked to the cashier, looked at the menu already knowing  what i was going to order .

"Good morning Y/N what could i get you today?" my best friend that worked here asked

"Hey Tori could i please get my usual" I said with a smile 

"Okay one medium Caramel Frappuccino coming up" Tori said while writing my name on the cup.

Once Tori had finished my drink I went to find a seat somewhere where there weren't many people. I found a table with two seats in the corner of the shop and sat down. 

The shop was starting to fill up and soon there were zero to no seats. I continued to sip on my Caramel Frap when i heard someone clear their voice. I look up and see it is THE JACK BARAKAT!

"May i sit here?" he asks politely motioning to the spare seat

"Uh yeah sure" 

"Thanks"

There was about an 5 minute awkward silence before Jack spoke up.

"Hey is your name Y/N?"

I looked up at him in confusion 

"Uuuuhhhh yeah? How did you know?"

"OMG!!! I STALK YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT ABOUT ME AND MY BAND!! ITS SO AMAZING AND YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL!!" Jack screamed making everyone in the tiny shop stop what they were doing and stared at us. 

Jack's such a fangirl.

"o-oh um thanks?" shocked that he knew about my Instagram and that he liked it anD HE THOUGHT I WAS BEAUTIFUL.

Me and Jack talked for hours on end not realizing the time and that the shop was about to close.

I looked at my phone to see that it was 5pm! 

"Holy shit look at the time! I'm sure you have something to do with the boys?" I say in surprise 

"Nah we have a this month off from touring" 

"Oh cool" I said with a smile and the conversation went dead.

"Hey guys the shops closing up, would you mind leaving?" Tori said to us

"Oh yeah shit sorry" me and Jack both said

"See you later Tori!!" I yelled back to Tori as me and Jack left the shop

"I guess I'll see you later then?" I said to jack awkwardly 

"Y-yeah I guess -I mean Y/N w-would you want to c-come to mine?" Jack said even more awkwardly 

"Yeah okay" I said with a smile and we headed towards his car. Thank god i walked here.

When we got to Jacks we sat on his bed and talked. We decided to watch the Nightmare Before Christmas (my favorite movie) and it was perfect timing since its nearly Christmas!!

About half way through movie i laid my head on Jacks shoulder and fell asleep.

****************************************************************************

Hey guys sorry this is badly written/ short and it took so long to get out i just haven't had many ideas and no requests for a one shot :/ so it would be really awesome if you could send them in if you want one :)