Andy Beirsack

This is for brooe0043 cause she is amazing.

This isnt going to be in Y/N. Hope you enjoy.

**************************************************************************************************

Elizabeth POV

Andy and I grew up together and we were inseparable. We were supposed to start middle school together. But then Andy had to move because his dad got a job offer somewhere else. It was a hard move but we promised to try to talk all the time but after about 2 months of no Andy, we stopped talking and forgot about each other.

7 years later a few of my friends and I were going to Warped. I was dying to see PTV and my friends were talking about a band called Black Veil Brides. So we all got to see the bands we wanted to see except for BVB. It was 5 minutes until BVB started so we all ran to the stage to watch the last band we all wanted to see. When they came on the stage, one of the members looked really familiar to I asked my friends who he was and when they told me who it was I couldn't breathe.

It's was my Andy.

I stood there just staring at him completely shocked. I couldn't move.

After a while I had processed it and was able to move and enjoy the music again.

Black veil brides where in the middle of their last song when all of a sudden Andy stopped singing. I looked up to him to see he was staring at me. We both stood there staring at each other for what felt like an eternity; but was really only a minute when Andy finally breathed out my name in to the mic.

*after show*

Bvb had finished there set so me and my friends went to leave but I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see that the person who tapped me on the shoulder was Andy.

"Hey Liz" Andy said

"H-hey Andy, how have you been? It's been awhile since we've talked.."

"I've been doing great actually. Since I have started this band my life has changed so much for the better and I have a girlfriend named Juliet and we have been strong for a few years now... But I've missed you a lot Liz . What about you? What have you been up to with our life?"

I was heart broken that Andy had a girlfriend because I have always had a major crush on him but I'm glad he's happy. I tried to cover up my sadness when I answered him.

"Yeah I've been doing pretty well, I started my own tattoo shop and that's been doing way better than I thought it would. I've missed you too Andy, it hasn't been the same with my partner in crime"

"That's cool I remember it was your dream to open up a tattoo shop, I must stop by one day to get a tattoo from you."

It was silent for a bit until Andy said
"Hey Liz would you like to come to the bus and met the dudes in my band?"

There was no hesitation when I said yes. So with that me and Andy went off to the buses.

When me and Andy turned a corner Andy stopped right in his tracks in front of this chick and a dude making out.

"Juliet?!" Andy said, anger and sadness laced in his voice.

When the owl turned around who I'm guessing was Juliet and more than likely Andy's girlfriend he was talking about earlier.

"I'm so sorry Andy I didn't mean to! It just happened. I swear it will never happen again. This is the first time it's happened I swear! I don't even care about this dude, I don't even know his name!" Juliet said. Well more like cried.

"That's not what you said last night, and the night before or even last week" the misery guy said

"Shut up Joel!!" Juliet shouted

"I thought you didn't know his name Juliet so I'm guessing all the other things you said are lies too" Andy sassed Juliet.

"A-Andy I'm s-"

"No save it Juliet we are over" and with that Andy walked off.

After that Andy walked off in the other direction of the buses and went to a hill that no one was near and sat there with his head in his hands and his knees up to his chest.

I walked up to Andy and sat down next to him and gave him a comforting hug.

We stayed like that for about 10 minutes before Andy looked up at me and did something go wasn't expecting...

He kissed me.

I was in shock and didn't kiss back no matter how much I wanted to I couldn't.

Andy pulled back not too long after "I'm sorry Liz I shouldn't have done tha-"

I shut Andy up with a kiss which he happily took. After a minute or two we pulled back.

"Elizabeth I love you so much and have since we were younger. Would you be my girlfriend?" Andy said with hope in his eyes

I was shocked to say the least. I've been waiting for this day for as long as I can remember.

"Yes Andy I would love to be your girlfriend" I happily said.

"I love you lizzybug" I blush at the nickname Andy gave me when we where 7.

"I love you too andydillo"

********************************************************************

1. I'm sorry this took so long
2. I have nothing against Juliet. Andy and Juliet are my OTP I love them both so much so please don't hate
3. Hope you enjoy this and please vote it mean so much to me
4. REQUEST if you want me to make you a one shot. You can ask for as many or as little as you want.