False Alarm

SANTANA'S POV
(Heart Monitor goes off)
Santana: (freaks out) BRITTANY! (Runs out the door) SOMEONE HELP!!! MY GIRLFRIEND IS DYING!!!

Nurse: (rushes in)

Brittany: (wakes up) What's with all the yelling? And Santana did you just call me your gir-

Santana: YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! (Kisses her)

Brittany: (pushes her off) Whoa! San, are you okay????

Santana: (shocked) Yeah I'm fine why?

Brittany: One, you called me your girlfriend and two, you just kissed me

Santana: In your dreams Pierce I so did not!

Nurse: Everything is okay. Her plug to the monitor was yanked off. (Leaves them both alone)

Santana: I umm I need some fresh air (walks out quickly)

Really Lopez! Get your shit together!! What the hell was that? A kiss? And wait, did I really just call her my girlfriend? Something is seriously wrong with me. It's from hanging around her. That's it!

I sat down on the bench outside smoking. What am I really feeling? This girl is starting to change something inside me. Why can't I get her out of my mind?

30 minutes later
I finally walked back in to see her back asleep. I decided to fall asleep as well. I grabbed the extra pillow and blanket the nurses left me and slept on the couch across from Brittany. I looked at her a little longer and felt my eyes slowly closing.

Santana: (whispers) Goodnight Brittany. (Falls into a deep sleep)

Brittany: Goodnight Santana.

NEXT MORNING
Brittany: Can I please go home! (Whines to the doctor)

Doctor: I'm sorry Ms. Pierce but you have to stay in for one more day.

Brittany: But I don't wanna! (Pouts)

Doctor: I'm sorry, but you have to (laughs and leaves the room)

Santana: (eyes still closed) You know, you are very very stubborn right? (Opens eyes and looks at her)

Brittany: I am not!

Santana: Well you just proved yourself wrong Pierce! (Laughs and gets up to stretch) well I'm hungry and by the sound of your tummy so are you!

Brittany: Very! Baby Dino is starving!!

Santana: What? (Chuckles)

Brittany: N-nothing I said nothing. (Looks down)

Santana: Well what does baby Dino want to eat?

Brittany: (looks up smiling) hmmm nuggets?

Santana: (laughs) You really love your nuggets don't you? Well I'm going out to get them! I'll be back okay? (Smiles)

Brittany: Okay (smiles back)

1 Hour Later
Santana: Okay, I'm back! (Hands food) I know you said nuggets but you need to eat more. So I got you a burger and fries as well!

Brittany: San you didn't have to get all of this for me!

Santana: Hey it was no biggy! Now eat! (Turns on TV)

Brittany: OH! LION KING!!! CAN WE PLEASE WATCH IT SAN!!!

Santana: Sure (giggles)

Few minutes into the movie
Santana: (starts crying) H-he won't see his father anymore!

Brittany: Santana? Are you crying?

Santana: W-what? (Wipes tears) n-no I have allergies (hides face)

Next day
BRITTANY'S POV
For once I actually had fun hanging out with Santana. It was kind of weird but I liked it. Though the kiss was confusing since it was so unexpected. Santana slept next to me again and it was good to have someone other than Quinn around me.

Today I get to go home and I'm very excited! No more hospitals for me!

Doctor: Okay, well looks like you are all set to go Ms. Pierce! Do you need me to call a cab?

Santana: Actually, no I'm taking her home.

Doctor: Okay, well be safe and make sure I don't see you again Ms.Pierce!

Brittany: Oh trust me you won't!! (Runs out)

Santana: (leads her to her car and helps her in) So anywhere you want to go before I take you home?

Brittany: no I just want to head home and sleep before work.

Santana: Work?! Britt you just got out the hospital! You shouldn't go back to work!

Brittany: I'll be fine San! I promise. I been out for too long. I need to get back to work.

Santana: Fine. So where do you work at?

Brittany: Can we just listen to the radio?

Santana: Ookay? (Turns it on)

Brittany: AMY WINEHOUSE!!!!

Santana: You love her too???

Brittany: YES!!! She's amazing!!

Santana: (Turns up the volume)

(Both started to sing)

Finally we reached Brittany's dorm and I decided to walk her up.

Santana: Goodnight Britt. See you later?

Brittany: Night San! Defiantly will see you later (smiles) and thank you for everything! You seriously are a good friend (hugs her) night San. (Walks into room)

Friend.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope I didn't scare you too much with the las chapter! Don't worry! She's still alive!