Wedding Day

August 7, 2017

BRITTANY'S POV

Quinn: BRITT! Please stop panicking! You will be fine out there!

Brittany: No I won't! What if I fall? What if I trip in these heels! Oh no no no what if the candles fall and light up this barn like a Christmas tree and-

Quinn: BRITTANY!

I stopped in place and gave her a panicked look. She stepped forward and pulled me into a hug.

Quinn: Don't think about the negative things B! Have one thing on your mind, Santana. Think about being up there with her and the moment this is all done you are together for eternity!

I looked down and smiled. Quinn was right about that. I should be focused about the important things. In this moment that is marrying Santana!

Brittany: Thanks Q *hugs* you are always there for me.

Rachel: Sorry to interrupt but we are starting now.

Quinn: You're welcome B. Now let's get out there and rock this! *leaves with Rachel*

SANTANA'S POV

I stood there on the isle waiting for my bride to be. I looked out to the crowed and my familia was all there smiling at me. I felt shay's hand lightly rubbing my shoulder. As I looked at my sister she smiled and pointed towards the door. I looked back and my heart began to race. There stood my beautiful wife to be.

She walked down the isle with my brother Puck. All I could do was look at her beautiful blue eyes and that gorgeous smile of hers. She finally reached me and we began to lock hands as I started to cry happy tears.

Burt: Dearly beloved! We are gathered here to unite these two beautiful brides in marriage. I believe the brides have their own vows they have prepared? Will you start first Brittany?

Brittany: Santana, there are not enough words in this world to explain how much you mean to me. How much I love you. In the beginning I know we started out rough *Emily and Hana laugh* *looks at them and smiles* but look at where we got to! For years I shut many people out and believed I was stupid. You made sure I didn't feel that way once you got to know me. You are the first to break these walls and I'm glad it was you. I love you Santana! To the end of the Galaxy and back! So proudly so! And I can't wait to start my new life with you as your wife. *places ring on her finger and kisses it*

Santana: Brittany, I know I was such a bitch to you from day one *everyone laughs* but truth is you made me feel a way that I couldn't explain! I wanted to hate you but yet you were on my mind all the time. I was confused about my feelings until that night we went out. I got to actually see you for you and my heart began to race. I knew then that I wanted you to be mine but had a bad way of showing it. Through the years you helped me become a better person and I thank you for that. Without you I'd still be that cold hearted person that say snobby comments and have that Lima attitude I always had. You are my soul mate Britt! You came into my life for a reason and I am going to make sure that I make you happy for the rest of our lives! I love you so much Britt! To infinity and beyond! Proudly so! *places ring on finger and kisses it*

Burt: Do you Santana Marie Lopez take Brittany Susan Pierce as your wife?

Santana: I do! *smiles*

Burt: Do you Brittany Susan Pierce take Santana Marie Lopez as your wife?

Brittany: I sure do! *giggles and smiles*

Burt: I now pronounce you wife and wife! You may kiss the bride!