Heart Break

SANTANA'S POV
I can't believe that she left yesterday! I haven't felt so embarrassed in my life. I thought opening up to her would help. But I feel more angry. I can't even look at her!

Emily: San! You rea-

Santana: I'M COMING YOU TROLL!

Emily: (silent and walks off)

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I didn't want to deal with anyone or even see Blondie at all. I quickly got to the lunch room and sat with the group.

Rachel: Hey San, how are yo-

Santana: Shut it Berry! I don't want to hear from any of you!

Hanna: San come on. You don't need to take it out on us.

Emily: Brittany is looking for you.

Santana: Blondie and just screw herself! (Not looking at anyone)

Rachel: San! Loo-

Santana: YOU KNOW WHAT! I DON'T NEED TO DEAL WITH YOU LOSERS! (Grabs bags and leaves)

I left the lunch room and just headed to my locker. I finally got there and couldn't open my locker.

Santana: FUCK!!!

(People starting)

Santana: WHAT! (Continues to open)

Brittany: SANTANA! (Runs to her)

Great Blondie found me.

Brittany: Santana I been looking all over for you!

Santana: (no answer)

Brittany: Will you please speak to me.

Santana: What do you want to talk about!

Brittany: I-I'm really sorry about yesterday. I panicked a-an-

Santana: Hush! I spilled my heart out to you! What do you do? Rip it out!

Brittany: San all I wanted was to be friends. I-I can't fall in love with anyone.

Santana: And why not! Why won't you let me in!

Brittany: It's complicated.

Santana: You know I try to be nice. I tried to open up to you and give you my heart!

Brittany: I know! And I feel really bad but I can't be with you San!

Santana: You know what just leave! (Looks away)

Brittany: What? You're still going to be mad at me?

Santana: I TOLD YOU THAT I LOVED YOU!!! You didn't say it back (tears)

Brittany: San I do love you (tries to hug her)

Santana: Don't! (Moves away) I can't believe I fell in love with you! You are just a dumb blonde and I don't EVER want to speak to you Blondie!

Brittany: (starts to cry and runs away)

QUINN'S POV
I laid on my bed texting before I heard the door slam open. I looked up to see Brittany crying. I quickly rushed to her but had the door slammed into my face.

Quinn: Britt! Open up!

I heard nothing but tears. I couldn't budge the door open and I started to panic.

Quinn: Please open up Britt! Talk to me!!

Brittany: L-Leave m-me a-alone!

Quinn: Britty Boo please open up. For me?

She was locked in there for a good hour and still sobbing. I hated seeing her upset and it worried me to leave her alone. I finally decided to break the door open.

Quinn: (break it down to find a passed out Brittany) BRITT! What did you do!! (Picks her up and sets her on the bed)

Brittany: (still in tears but slowly falling asleep)

I laid next to her just until she was asleep. Seeing her hurt again made me ache. I brought her here and she's still getting hurt. I kissed her head goodnight and went back to my bed.

The next day
BRITTANY'S POV
I got out of bed and felt like shit. I felt like skipping class and glee club today. I changed into sweats, maroon hoodie, and my black Nikes.

Quinn: (wakes up) Where you going Britt?

Brittany: Just for a run. I don't want to go to class or glee today.

Quinn: Whoa! What happened? There's blood on your bed!

Brittany: Oh um I got mine early but don't worry! Plugged it up and I'll clean it when I get back okay.

Quinn: Hey please be safe and do anything?

Brittany: (nods)

QUINN'S POV
Class went by fast and I was left to go to Glee club alone. As I got there Rachel looked at me confused. I knew what she was referring to and I nodded that she wouldn't come. Santana was sitting on the side glaring at people and I had the urge to just slap her again.

I sat next to Rachel and wanted it to be over already.

Mr. Shue: Okay guys! (Looks around) Where is Brittany?

Quinn: Um she wasn't feeling good.

Santana: Probably breaking someone else's heart.

Quinn: (about to get up)

Rachel: (grabs Quinn) Quinn don't. Just let her be. (Worried)

Quinn: (sits while biting her tongue)

Santana: Better yet she's probably dumb enough to find her way back here!

Emily: SAN STOP IT!

Mercedes: San just let it go already. Leave the poor girl alone.

Santana: Poor girl! THE SAME GIRL WHO BROKE MY HEART!? REALLY! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS IN LOVE WITH AN IDIOT!

Quinn: (opens her bottle of water) Hey San!

Santana: WHAT! (Looks at her)

I splashed the cold liquid onto her causing everyone to look at me in shock.

Quinn: You leave my best friend alone! (About to walk out but stops) and you know what? Maybe you should of gotten to know her first before making a move and layer picking on her for not loving you back. You jerk! (Walks out)

I walked back to to dorm hoping Brittany would be there. Instead I found a note on my desk.

Decided to go to work early with Sugar. Won't be back until tomorrow morning. Don't worry about me. Love you Q.
Love your unicorn
Brittany S. Pierce
P.S. If lord Tubbington calls tell him I am still mad at him.

I silently laughed at my besties note written in crayon. I was worried still so decided to go over and pay her a visit. I drove over to find Puck at the door. He immediately let me in. I found her quickly but was furious!

Who I was starring at holding Brittany made me angry! He was the cause of Brittany going down hill. The one who damaged her badly and made her so broken. I can't believe who I was looking at. Sam Evans.

A/N: Decided to give you guys two chapters today! Don't know if I will post tomorrow though. But will post again soon! Love you all!