1st Date

SANTANA'S POV
Tonight was the night I'm taking Brittany out. I wanted everything to be perfect for her. I planned the whole day just for us.

I decided to wear something casual and put on a Maroon long sleeve that stopped at my belly button, kept my hair down and slipped on a pair of light skinny jeans, and put on my black high helped boots. My make up natural.

I quickly got out and drove straight to Brittany's dorm. As I reached there I did the gifts behind my back and knocked on the door.

BRITTANY'S POV
I was getting so nervous with this date. It's been a while and I didn't want to mess up and say something stupid. Santana texted me to dress up casual and that she was picking me up at 3pm.

I let my hair loose and decided to wear a grey t-shirt with some short jeans and slipped on my baby blue converse. I kept my natural make up on and looked at myself in the mirror.

I heard a knock and I quickly ran to the door. Santana looked really sexy and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Santana: Umm Brittany? You okay?

Brittany: (zones back in) Y-Yeah! I'm okay!

Santana: (pulls out flowers and a teddy bear) This is for you!

Brittany: (big eyes) THANK YOU! (Takes it and hugs Santana)

Santana: (smiles) Ready to go beautiful?

Brittany: (blushes) Yes

We walked to her car and she opened the door for me.

Brittany: Why thank you beautiful!

Santana: Anything for you beautiful (winks and closes door)

We drove off which seemed like hours!!! She wouldn't tell me where we were going so I sat there looking out the window. Few more minutes past and I got up my seat so excited!

Brittany: YOU ARE TAKING ME TO AN AQUARIUM!!!!!

Santana: (smiles) Yup! I remembered how much you loved Dolphins.

Brittany: DOLPHINS!!!!! SAN LETS GO!!!!!!

Santana: (laughs) Brittany wait! Let me park the car first. (Parks car and turns it off)

Brittany: (gets out and starts jumping) Come on San! (Grabs her hand)

SANTANA'S POV
She grabbed me by the hand and dragged me to the entrance. Before she could pay to enter I quickly handed them the money. She thanked me and dragged me inside.

I watched as she went up to the tanks filled with all types of fishes and dolphins. Seeing her happy and so excited made me smile. I sat on the bench behind her and saw her following some fishes and making cute faces at them.

She jumped onto me when a shark appeared from the bottom and I quickly held on to her. We looked at each other and I was lost in her beautiful blue eyes. I slightly touched her cheek and kissed her passionately. She kissed back and had her arms wrapped around my neck.

After we pulled away I took her hand and continued walking around. We entered the gift shop and I saw her attached to a dolphin stuffed animal. I decided to buy it for her and she squealed.

We went to the car and I decided to take her to out next destination. I drove a few miles down and we reached the carnival. Her face lit up and it made me happy.

I parked the car and went to open her door. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the entrance and paid for our tickets. 

1hr later

The night was going great! We rode a couple rides and I won her some gifts. I could tell she was hungry so we quickly went to grab some food.

We sat at a nearby table and decided to eat our pizza and fries.

Brittany: Thank you San for this amazing fun night!

Santana: It's not over yet beautiful

Brittany: It isn't?

Santana: Nope! (Finishes eating) I'll be right back!

(Comes back five minutes later)

Santana: Here you go beautiful! (Sets the sundae and funnel cake in front of her)

Brittany: Wow! Thank you San!

Santana: (sits next to her and feeds it to her)

The night was almost ending and I had one more spot to take her. I quickly took the gifts back to the car. I opened up the trunk and pulled the blankets and radio.

I took her hand and lead her down to the beach. The night was a little chilly and the night sky was filled with stars. I set the blanket down and had her sit in front of me. She leaned against my chest and I had my arms wrapped around her. I felt her shiver so I laid the extra blanket on her and played the radio.

(Don't the water grow the trees
Don't the moon pull the tide
Don't the stars light the sky
Like you need to light my life
If you need me anytime
You know I'm always right by your side
See I've never felt this love
You're the only thing that's on my mind)

Santana: So how'd you enjoy the date?

Brittany: It was seriously amazing San! Thank you so much. But you really didn't have to pay for everything.

Santana: (smiles) Yes I did Britt. It was a date and it's my job to make you have fun and pay for everything.

(You don't understand how much you really mean to me
I need you in my life
You're my necessity
But believe me you're everything
That just makes my world complete
And my love is clear the only thing that I'll ever see)

Santana: So I have a question Britt?

Brittany: Sure Sanny! What is it?

Santana: (places a silver locket around her neck) Will you be my girlfriend?

Brittany: (looks at locket) Santana this is beautiful! (Plays with it)

Santana: Britt?

Brittany: oh! Yes! I'll be your girlfriend!!! (Hugs her)

We slowly pulled apart and I had my eyes on her lips. I slowly leaned closer and kissed her lips. Things started to get heated and I had my hands all over.

Brittany: (pulls away) S-San ummm

Santana: What's wrong? (Panics)

Brittany: Umm I-it's my first time (looks down)

Santana: (lifts her chin up to stare at me) Hey it's okay! If you aren't ready we don't have to do it. And when you are I promise to be gentle with you.

Brittany:( thinks for a moment) I-I'm ready

Santana: Are you sure?

Brittany: Yes! (Grabs her and kisses her passionately)

(When it comes to you
Baby I'm addicted
You're like a drug, no rehab can fix it
I think you're perfect baby even with your flaws
You ask what I like about you
Ooh, I love it all

You're all I ever need
Baby you're amazing
You're my angel come and save me
You're all I ever need
Baby you're amazing
You're my angel come and save me)

A/N: Thank you guys for reading! You guys are seriously amazing!
Who knows? Next chapter might be wanky ;)

Song used
All I need by Austin Mahone