Another Hospital Visit

SANTANA'S POV
I sat on the chair beside her bed. She still hasn't waken up and it was making me worried. How could I have been so blind. Why didn't I see her looking so ill? Of course. It's cause I was being a dickhead to her.

I held her hand and kept giving her small pecks. I know now more than ever I want to protect her. Be with her. Do anything for her.

I heard a knock and turned to find a shorter blonde girl. She had green eyes and wore a red varsity jacket with a white t-shirt under it, black skinny jeans, and black converse.

Girl: Will my baby girl be okay?

Of course. Brittany didn't like me cause she was already taken.

Santana: Yeah, she'll be okay (stands up) I'll leave you two alone.

Girl: Actually I wanted to talk to you in private. If that's fine?

(Both walks out the door)

Santana: Look I didn't know she is your girlfriend. But she will be fine.

Girl: Whoa! Hold up! She's not my girlfriend. I'm her cousin. (Holds out hand) Kitty.

Santana: (shakes hand) Oh! Well you're cousin will be fine Kitty.

Kitty: So you are the Santana Lopez?

Santana: Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be mean to-

Kitty: (holds up hand) it's fine. I heard a lot about you. About how you brought her here twice.

Santana: Well. I love her. I would do it for her. May I ask you something?

Kitty: About her cuts?

Santana: Yeah

Kitty: That Brittany will tell you. All I can say is my cousin has been through a lot.

Santana: How do I get her to tell me?

Kitty: Be there for her. You been busy trying to find ways to get her to love you back. And yes I hear everything from Quinn. What you need to do is get to know her.

Santana: (looks at her) You're right. I haven't even gotten to know her enough. I didn't even bother asking her.

Kitty: Have her open up to you Lopez. She may be stubborn. But she will speak eventually when she is ready. With you I know she will speak.

Santana: Thank you for the advice Kitty. You can see Britt if you want? I could leave you two alone.

Kitty: Thank you Santana (hugs her) thank you for loving her. (Walks in)

I walked towards the Cafeteria and sat there with some food. I couldn't eat much so instead I looked at it blankly.

QUINN'S POV
I spotted Santana at the table alone. I decided to sit with her and check on her.

Quinn: You know if you keep starring at it, it won't go into your mouth Lopez.

Santana: (looks up) oh. Hi Quinn.

Quinn: (sits) She will be fine Santana. They are making she gets food into her system.

Santana: It's not that. Well it is but also about the cut scars. How long has she had them?

Quinn: To be honest I don't know. We may be best friends. But this I have never known she has done it. It makes me hate myself for not knowing exactly what my best friend has been doing.

Santana: I just want answers. Why did she do it?

Quinn: Well I have a question for you. Why Brittany? Why do you love her?

Santana: (smiles) She makes me happy. Seeing her smile makes my heart race. Even though I don't show it I get excited when I see her near me. She's beautiful and smart. I may have called her dummy but it was just cause I'm not good with words. I say hurtful things to keep my image as a badass.

Quinn: I had my doubts about you. But to be honest, I'd allow you to date her. Anyone but her ex.

Santana: Who's her ex?

Quinn: His name is Sam Evans. Blonde hair and these weird big lips!

Santana: Trouty mouth! He was the guy who was waiting outside the club. What has he done to her?

Quinn: I promised never to tell. That she will tell you.

Santana: Guess so.

Quinn: (looks at phone) Well Kitty says you an come back to her. She finally woke up and is looking for you.

Santana: She's up!? (Gets up and runs to the room)

SANTANA'S POV
I quickly dashed out the doors and straight into the elevator. I was feeling shaky and couldn't wait to see her. She was up and that's all that mattered. Elevator finally opened and I quickly ran to the room. I looked to see a smiling weak Brittany.

Santana: Hey Britt, how are you feeling? Are you in any pain? Want the nurse?

Brittany: No umm I actually wanted to talk to you.

Santana: (sits by her side) What is it B?

Brittany: I'm sorry for being harsh on you. You told me how you felt and I jus-

Santana: Shh. Look it's in the past now. What matters is that you are alive and I want you to be healthy again. I'm fine with us being friends Britt. I know that's what you wanted and I am willing to do that.

Brittany: San? There's a reason why I don't easily fall in love with someone. It's beca-

Santana: Shh Britt. Don't tell me unless you are ready. Okay? I'll be your new bestie. I'm here when ever you need me. I promise to protect you and make sure you are never hurt again.

Brittany: I trust you Santana. I want to tell you everything! That's the least I can do. Give you answers and not just blow you off.

Santana: Wanky

Brittany: huh?

Santana: (giggles) nothing Britt!

Brittany: (tummy grumbles)

Santana: Well sounds like baby Dino is hungry! Let me get you permission to leave. I know how much you hate hospitals.

Brittany: (smiles) you remembered. And you remember my baby Dino!

Santana: Yes! Yes I did Britt! And once I get the okay then I will take you to eat.

Brittany: We could grab something to take out. Then find a empty space and I will tell you everything!

Santana: sounds like a plan B! (Leaves)

I left the room to find the doctor. I was determined to get answers and show Britt that I'm there for her. The though of her again made my heart skip a beat. I smiled and continued to look for the doctor. I was getting answers and I was prepared to listen to why she is so broken.

I love her and it was my time to show and prove it to her. Yet take baby steps and take Kitty's advice. Get to know her first.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted! Bestie slept over and now I'm here sick :( damn luck!