Alone Time

SANTANA'S POV

Everyone had left the party and my family didn't need help cleaning up the mess. Emily was staying over at Han's so I got to have Britt to myself. I opened up the door for her and we drove off to my dorm.

I kept glancing at her from time to time and she was so cute. She kept smiling at the ring and running her fingers over the engraved words that surrounded her ring. "I love you to infinity" was what I had engraved.

I parked the car and she quickly got out  only to hop onto my back excitedly. I smiled and ran towards the main doors as she hold on tighter to me. She hops off as soon as we get to my front door.

I opened up the door and went straight into my room.

Brittany: San, I'll be right back! I have to grab my sleep clothes!

Santana: No baby come here! You can borrow mine!

She walked into my room and sat on my bed. I tossed her a pair of shorts and a long t-shirt. I leaned over her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. I felt her soft hands placed on the sides of my face as she kisses me deeper. I pull away for air and she smiles at me. That warm smile that I love so much.

Santana: I'm going to shower babe I'll be back okay.

Brittany: Okay *kisses her lips*

30 Minutes Later

I finally got out to find Brittany listening to my iPod. She was in her own little world singing to I really like you by Carly Rae Jepsen. She had her eyes closed and bobbing her head to the beat as she sings.

I hovered over her and placed a kiss onto her lips that caused her to jump a bit.

Brittany: Saaaan you scared me!

Santana: *laughs* I'm sorry baby! You were just so cute that I had to kiss you.

I moved away and started to find my clothes to change in. It wasn't until I felt her wrap her hands around my waist and having her pull me against her body.

Brittany: *whispers* you know I didn't get a chance to return the favor yet? *bits my ear gently*

Santana: B-Britt *moans*

She trailed her kisses down my neck and started sucking on my sweet spot. Her left hand holding me closer to her while the other inside my towel running her fingers lightly onto my stomach.

I was started to feel warmth down my core and needed release quickly. Brittany knew this and she pushed me onto the bed. Her eyes were full of lust as she made her way towards the bed.

I still had my towel on but Brittany went straight to the area that needed the most attention. I felt her soft kisses on my thighs and her inching closer to my core. I felt her lightly licking me and it caused me to shiver.

Santana: B-Britt stop teasing! I-I *moans* need you badly!

She dove in and started licking my core catching the pre cum I had earlier from her turning me on. I arched my back as she went in deeper with her tongue.

Santana: Ugh! Britt right there! *moans* Don't stop baby!

I felt my walls closing in and she knew this. She pulled away and I whined which caused her to smirk. She moved up closer and slowly took the towel away from me. Running her fingers slowly down my body and kissing her way up to my breast. She slowly sucked onto my left nipple while playing with the other.

I moaned as she started putting pressure. She kissed it and moved onto the next and did the same thing. I began to lightly grind onto her thigh and tried to release myself. She moved her thigh away and I began to whine. She quickly entered me with her fingers and I thrashed from pleasure. She was pulling in and out of me and I was getting so close.

Santana: Please Britt! I-I need more baby! *moans* I need your tongue in me!

Brittany: Anything for my fiancé *smiles*

Santana: *kisses her lips* Well you're fiancé needs release!

Brittany: *chuckles* As you wish!

She went back to my core and started licking me again. God was her tongue amazing! She added her fingers and I began to grind even harder into her face. Pulling her closer to my core and this caused her to lick me harder. I was so close and she began to pump harder into me.

Santana: BRITT! BRITT! UGH! I-I'M SO CLOSE!!!

One final thrust and I felt myself come undone.

Santana: BRRIIIIITANY!!!!

As I finally started to slowly breath again she trailed her kisses up my body and onto my neck. Her lips finally attached to mine as I wrapped my legs around her body.

Santana: Now it's my turn

3am

I woke up and looked at the time. 3am. I couldn't go back to bed so I slowly got out of bed not to wake Britt up. I threw on a pair of sweats and and a shirt on. I went into our mini kitchen and sat there for a moment.

I would say about 20 minutes later I felt Brittany's arms wrapping around my waist and hugging me from behind.

Brittany: *sleepy* Why are you up baby?

Santana: I couldn't fall back asleep. What are you doing up?

Brittany: I was trying to cuddle up to you but the bed was empty and cold. Come back to bed?

I turned around and she was in the long t-shirt I gave her and she looked so sleepy. She grabbed my hand and led me back to bed. As we got in I pulled her closer to me as she pressed her lips gently onto my neck and kissed me softly and fell back to sleep.

I glanced down and began to smile. Her and I started off rough and look where it got us. This beautiful blonde was mine and soon to be my wife. She was the one for me and I know I will be happy with her for the rest of my life.

I gently kissed her cheeks and laid my head against her.

Santana: I love you Mrs. Lopez-Pierce

Brittany: *whispers* I love you too Mrs. Pierce-Lopez

A/N: Two more chapters guys! And sadly this story is coming to an end :( but will be making more stories as well :)