She Kissed Me?!

Julian

Shes kissing me?! Holy Shit. She Kissed me. The feel of her lips on mine ignites a flame inside of me.One that's always been there but I'm now just realizing it. The second I saw Jake's car outside I knew that playboy fucker was out of check. Trying to steal my girl. Well, she's not mine, yet. But I'm not going to jinx it.

"Cant." She says, looking at this dickhead guy. "I have a boyfriend."

Boyfriend?! I'm fucked.

The second I stepped outside I noticed how beautiful she was, her long blonde hair in waves, her goddess-like figure in that white long dress. I don't know how I'm her boyfriend, or maybe she meant boy-friend. But were not even that, I know deep down she meant boy-enemy. I don't even know what he or she said next, cause Jakes walking away to his car.

It's just now me and Lemon.

"Boyfriend, huh? Didn't know we were like that." I say teasing her.

"Were not. Fuck, this was a bad idea."

"I think it was a great idea."

"He's going to tell his friends, and his friends are going to tell their moms, and their moms are-"

 "Going to tell our moms?" I cut her off, finishing her sentence.

"Yeah," She breaths out. "I don't like him like that. I never have, I just-"

"It's okay, slow down Lemon. I get the idea," Shit I don't even know why I say this next, "If you want, I could help you."

"Help me?"

"Yeah, we could pretend to date. For now, and then well break up and go back to usual. That way he won't hit on you again and no one will suspect anything." She looks up at me,

"But what will you get out of this?" Her. Is what I would say but I'm not going to.

"Not sure yet. I'll tell you later amore." I say winking at her.

She looks at me unamused, "Fine," She grabs my hand, "Let's do this. But we have to make it casual, or else our family will know." Shes right. Especially my brothers, and her sisters.

"Okay, let's go. You've been starving me." She rolls her eyes at my response.

Sona fregato.