Level 2

--- (General POV) ---

Two days later, Niall was checking his stats only to see an enjoyable achievement he managed to grind for in a short period.

--- --- ---

Name: Niall

Race: Human? (2/100) ???

Level: 1 --> 2

PWR: 1500 SS --> 0 I

SRV: 1500 SS --> 0 I

DUR: 1500 SS --> 0 I

POWERS

(Azathoth's Blessing)

● Gives a user a different state of mind, removing emotions and offering protection against charms and any attack on a user's mind.

● Granting the user his own self-efficient Falna connected to the Necronomicon. In exchange for needing an achievement to level up, the user must max out all its stats to 1500 to level up.

(Chaos Sultan) --> (Sleeping Chaos) *Next evolution at level 4*

The ability creates a shockwave around its caster or at the target the caster chose, repelling all objects and people in the vicinity with tremendous force. An invisible force field that pushes everything away, causing massive destruction in its wake. 

*(Author here! This is a new evolution of Niall's spatial wave ability, instead of just sending waves Niall will now send invisible shockwaves that are far time more effective and powerful than the previous version of this ability, imagine it as a combination of Pain's Shinra Tensei and Hector's Authority. Niall now can both send the wave or use it to push away his opponent like Pain does).

(Hastur's Cloak) Current level protection:  0-2 --> 0-3.

It grants the user the ability to summon a golden transparent cloak around their body, completely protecting them from any harm that is level below or above their own.

QUESTS

● Unseal the Dungeon in Melen

- Progress: Uncompleted

● Kill 100 People using Chaos Sultan Ability

- Progress: 54/100

--- --- ---

Niall looked at the page of his status inside a book of Necronomicon, "The evolution for Chaos Sultan is broken, shame that I haven't gotten any new skills, but this is more than enough for now since I'm just a mere level 2 now."

Niall closed the book and stared at the old ceiling; he was currently residing inside his hidden church base. He changed his mind and decided to stay here until he got that building ability. After that, he'd most likely head for Rivira so he could build a house on a tree there.

Not like that would be smart, considering what will happen to the tree in about three years, but for now, that location would do. Even though there's no doubt that his house on a tree would attract some unwanted attention, that can wait for later.

Niall got out of his bed and exited the church, heading straight towards the marketplace so he could buy some stuff for future endeavors.

Walking around the market area, Niall noticed all kinds of merchants and people doing business inside it. There were a bunch of different-looking shops that sold different types of stuff. The most popular stands were with the dungeon equipment and then aphrodisiac.