Chapter 31 - Restraint 🔞

Once I mustered the courage to step back into my room, I scanned the area anxiously, searching for any signs of Chris or anything unusual. Finding everything seemingly normal, I settled into a chair, trying to soothe my frayed nerves.

However, as I scrolled through my emails, my eyes locked on a message from Jake:

"Got this from the teacher he sa-"

Suddenly, my entire computer shut down without warning, leaving me paralyzed with fear for the first time in a long while.

"I am going to kill the both of them," it typed out ominously.

"Please, Chris, don't," I begged, the fear evident in my voice.

"And why not? Why should I let either of them live?" it typed back, cold and unforgiving.

"Because killing is wrong, and it's not that serious. I'm pretty sure I can just talk to the teacher—" I started, desperately trying to reason with the unseen threat.

"That won't work," he said, his voice suddenly booming through the room, sending chills down my spine as the gravity of the situation sunk in.

"Please, don't kill him," I pleaded once more, desperation coloring my voice.

"He has your email, he won't leave you alone," he reiterated, his tone unyielding.

"Please. Please don't kill him," I implored, the fear palpable in my words.

"Beg again," he commanded suddenly, catching me off guard.

"I'm sorry?" I responded, confusion clouding my thoughts.

"Since you want me to spare this nobody, beg," he demanded, his voice dripping with menace.

I felt my pride crumble as I sucked in a sharp breath. "P-Please, don't. Please," I stammered, the words barely escaping my trembling lips. Suddenly, the room fell silent, save for the sound of heavy breathing

"Keep talking," he ordered, his voice a menacing whisper.

"Don't, please, please," I pleaded desperately, the fear evident in every syllable.

"Say my name," he commanded, his tone chilling.

"Chris, please," I whispered, the words catching in my throat.

"Oh, God, so sweet. Look into your computer camera," he instructed, and reluctantly, I complied, feeling what little dignity I had left wither away.

"Chris, please," I squeaked out once more, the weight of his presence suffocating.

His breathing grew heavier, filling the silence with an ominous foreboding that sent shivers down my spine.

"You look so pretty when you beg," he said, his voice dripping with a twisted admiration.

My heart pounded in my chest as his words registered.

There's no way in hell...

Is he really?

"You're lucky I have self-restraint, or else the more you talked to him the more I would have shoved my dick down your throat..." he trailed off, his breathing growing heavier with each word. 

I covered my face in embarrassment, overwhelmed by the intensity of the situation.

"Show your face" he demanded, his tone commanding. "I wanna cover my screen with cum, I bet you'll look so cute with it sliding down your face"

"P-Please, stop talking," I stuttered, my voice trembling with fear and an unknown emotion.

"So cute... I bet you wanna see. I bet you wanna see how bad I want you," he murmured, his words sending a shiver down my spine.

Is it bad that I want to see?

He interpreted the look on my face as affirmation, and a sense of butterflies settled in the pit of my stomach.

Suddenly, my computer screen flickered back to life, but the camera angle had shifted downward, focusing on his lap.

He seemed to be becoming more evicted. He began lightly stroke himself, his breaths got heavier as he watched my screen, "If you want that thing to live, you better open your pretty mouth and beg"

As I stared in shock at Chris's actions, my mind raced with fear mixed with arousal. I swallowed hard, feeling my own body react to the tension between us.

"Please, I beg you" I whispered, my voice shaking.

Chris pulled his cock out, revealing it to me in all its glory. It strang free from his pants as he began to stroke it more forcefully, moaning in pleasure "So sweet... such a pretty voice... I knew you'd be good for me"

Clearly aroused from my pleading he continued to stroke himself.

Looking away from my computer, I forced myself to turn back towards the screen. My eyes locked onto the erect cock that was now slick with pre-cum. It was a terrifying and exhilarating sight, making my heart race even faster.

"Don't look away again" he warned

"Or what?" I asked

"Or I'll find you, and I'll make sure you beg for it" he threatened, his tone was menacing yet laced with a hint of pleasure. "Now look"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I can" He responded simply, "And because you turned me on with your words"

He moved closer to the camera, his hard cock now only inches away from my face on the screen

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" He asked, his voice low and gravelly "I'm enjoying the power trip of watching you squirm" He moved his hips in a small circle, causing his cock to slide against the desk in front of the camera

"How much longer are you going to do this for?"

I could tell he was smirking, even without the camera on his face.

"As long as it takes" He replied "And maybe even longer" His other hand moved up to grope himself as he stroked faster, his breath growing heavier "You're going to watch me cum, aren't you?"

___________________

 (A/N) 

Even though I wrote this weeks ago I still get shocked re-reading it