Chapter 32 - My side 🔞

(Christian POV)

I felt a surge of pleasure as I watched her struggle to keep her composure. I continued to stroke myself faster, my breath growing heavier and more ragged

"That's it, sweetheart" I whispered to the camera. "Watch me cum".

I let out a low moan as I shot a load across the camera screen "Oh, it should have been your face" I muttered my voice thick with arousal

I leaned back in my chair, still gripping my now softening cock. I stared into her beautiful face.

"Your... you're sick" She said, her (E/C) widening in horror

I chuckled darkly "Maybe I am" I admitted, wiping my hands on my pants "But you enjoyed that too, didn't you?" I looked directly into the camera.

"No" she said,

I snickered "Liar" I said, getting up from my desk and moving the camera closer to my face. "I could tell by the way your heart raced and your breathing hitched. Your just as fucked up as I am"

"That's only because you were going to kill my math partner if I didn't" she replied, seemingly annoyed

I raised my eyebrow intrigued "The same little math partner that just wouldn't leave you alone"

She looked away

Y/N

Y/N

Y/N

Such a character

I stepped even closer, my face mere inches from the camera.

"Look at me," I commanded. Reluctantly she did as I said. My gaze burned into hers, demanding honesty. "Did you like watching me?"

"Yeah"

My lips curled into a sinister smile "Good" I purred. "Because we are not done here". I walked back to my chair and sat down once again.

"Now tell me..."

"Tell you what?"

"What do you want to see me do next?" I asked, my voice low and husky. "Do you want me to touch myself? Or maybe you'd prefer if I did something else" My voice trailed off, my eyes outlined her.

"What are you going to do to my lab partner" She asked

Tsk.

That pesky rat is ruining the moment

"Oh, he'll be just fine for now" I assured "For now"

I heard her sigh with relief, I wondered what to do.

Should I continue this torment?

Or just call it a night and let her sleep?

As the thought of her spread open on my computer screen did look nice, I'll just do that in person.

"Darling?" I said.

"Yes?"

"Go to sleep, you look tired," I said,

I saw her close her yawn, she went into her bathroom to shower and then came out in different clothes. She laid down and closed her eyes to go to sleep.

Now I have to figure out how to deal with Jake

_____ 

(A/N) 

what do you guys think he should do to Jake?