The Start

Some facts about the (Narrator,Author)!:

★ I'm an 11 year old, And my reasoning I made this book was because of inspiration from the Anime 'Bungo Stray Dogs' I LOVE that Anime, and I'm appreciated that I watched it, because if I never had watched BSD. I think I would have never wrote this book, and never have this beautiful experience of a writer!..So I'm grateful you took your time on reading my book, I appreciate it!!!

Official Art is in Another Book that says 'Fake, Official Art' which I made! Go check it out!

Names (new characters will be added constantly)-
Aqua
Midori-kun
Kyosuke
Miki-san
(Midori and Miki are siblings)

Ages Of Characters!-
Aqua-18
Midori-19
Kyosuke-15
Miki- 17

Genders!-
Aqua-Female,She,her
Midori-Male,He,him
Kyosuke-female,She,her,they,them
Miki- female,She,her

Story Warnings!-
The story will have stuff like, g-ns, Murder,Mafia,Violence,Trauma,Love scenes(Not Discusting activities tho just kissing or cuddling), Tantrums,And harm (not self harm).

Now Enjoy The Story!!:

Hi I'm Aqua Rinotsuki..I live in a world of gifted ,and ordenary human beings..I'm one of those gifted people,and there's good and bad gifted..But it's okay..I'm one of the good gifted..my organization is called 'The Gifted detective agency' , and the bad Gifted agency is called 'The Gifted Mafia Agency's or just 'TGMA' my gift is teleportation..Now that I've told you that let's get this story started so you don't have to wait more than what you expected my friend..

I then woke up..i was laying on the hard concrete floor..the only thing I could remember is that I was on a mission to find this gifted who has been stealing animals and using them as their little puppets and more Discusting activities..but someone then started to fight me which I couldn't remember who it was..

"Mh.. it seems I blacked out.." I say sitting up Feeling the air brush on my face softly but still something felt off, I then looked down and saw my leg bruised and bleeding a bit..but why?.. and how did I get this injury?.. probably because of a fall injury..

i then saw A figure running towards me full speed and I knew right there and then..
it was Midori..one of my old partners I had In the Gifted mafia agents.. he had grey-green eyes,Dark brown hair,a big sword for combat,and bandages on one arm,he is 5'7..or that's how I remember his height tho..

I used to be a Gifted mafia executive but I ended up quitting because I wanted to change my life for good, and not for bad because I wanted to become a better person for the humanity..
but the problem was..
Midori, knew me like the back of his hand,so I knew it was going to be hard for me to out run him,because he ran as fast as the speed of light, but I had to Atleast had to try.

I then stood up a bit wobbly, and with pain still on my leg but started running away from Midori..

it was like a Tom and Jerry chase but he was faster ,I tried to breath in and out to calm myself down, but while running it made it harder to breath in, and out camly in peace so I could use my teleporting gift, but then before I could do anything else, I tripped and then i fell down, and hit the concrete floor I then stood up again, and kept running not caring about the pain I now felt get worse on my leg because of that fall, but I then I heard someone whisper on my ear, and grab my shoulder at the same time

"I got you now Aqua Rinotsuki.."Midori then pinned me down to the floor hard purposely he then said "did you miss me?.."

I then say trying to move a bit "let go of me Midori Ester!.."

he laughs and then says "Oh your so funny darling~" he says laughing a bit while pinning me face down

I then say still trying to attempt to move "I'm serious right now, let go!.."

He grins at me mischievously and says "if you don't tell me or give me any information of your little Gifted detective agency..Your gonna come with me Aqua Rinotsuki"

I then say "I won't and never will, I'm not gonna betray my organization.." I know I'm risking a lot just by saying that but I try to stay calm

Midori then says getting closer to my face "Oh come on Aqua..You don't want me to use force so you answer my tiny little request?" He chuckles

I then somehow am able to get a hand on my Teleportation power now, so I then teleport Midori on the floor, and me pinning him down "seems the cards flipped over haven't they Midori?" I say while chuckling, and pinning him down

He then smirking at me "Oh Aqua,Aqua, Aqua..don't tell me you forgot that I know your every single movement have you?"

I then say confused "so what?..what do you mean..?"

Midori then says grinning "look behind you.."

I then turn around and hear the word before feeling something sting my neck

"Got you!"

I then fall down and fall asleep it seems someone stung a sleeping needle on my neck..but while I'm asleep unconscious on the floor I hear Midori say "Good job Yurei Sataroto..This is your first mission and you did fantastic!.." I then start to realize that He's a new Gifted mafia agent..I should have called one of my coworkers to come with me..I then woke up at a room with a table, and a bed,where im laying on right now.