Chapter 10: Date Night

Marco's POV

I walk away and can't help the smile that tugs at my lips.

I make my way to my room and put on a black button-up shirt, a black blazer, and black dress pants.

To complete the look, I add a gold chain and my gold Rolex.

After I comb my messy hair until I think it looks good, I proceed to unbutton the top two buttons of my shirt to expose my tattaps a bit.

Then, I apply some of my favorite cologne and finally, I put on my shoes.

As I begin my journey towards the living room, anticipation builds within me as I eagerly await the arrival of Lilliana.

Thoughts race through my mind, pondering over how breathtaking she will appear in the dress that I carefully selected for her.

The dress, a stunning dark green ensemble, features a mesmerizingly long silhouette and a daring slit that extends all the way up to her mid-thigh.

For some reason, I am feeling a sense of nervousness that I can't quite pinpoint.

I have been on dates in the past, but there is something about this one that feels different.

I am excited about it, yet at the same time, I have this desire to impress her.

Suddenly i hear footsteps making there way down the stairs.

Hook up and i see Lilliana in the dress that i picked out for her, it fits her perfectly. It shows off her amazing body and her curves.

God, this women has me on my knees.

Her natural curly hair is let lose and shes wearing gold jewlery and heels.

"Do I look that bad?" she asks since I've been just staring at her with no facial reaction.

*No it's just I've never seen anyone so fucking beautiful before" I continue.

"Fuck, i might have you for dinner instead cara mia." I say feeling myself getting hard.

"As much as I'd like that i spent a long time for this date and i would actually like to experience it." she says

"Fine, after dinner then, i'll be sure not to order dessert." i say smirking watching as a crimson color starts to appear on he cheeks.

"Lets go cara mia." i say as i walk towards and my hand slips around her waist holding on to her tightly as we start to head towards the car.

I open the door for her and i hear a thank you from her.

She enters the car and so do i, we get comfortable and the chauffeur starts to drive to the restaurant.

As I observe her nervously fiddling her fingers, I can't help but empathize with her, knowing that I too am feeling anxious.

In an attempt to soothe her, I gently place my palm on her thigh and begin moving my thumb in a circular motion.

Gradually, I notice her shoulders relaxing and a sense of calm starting to wash over her.

It takes us around 20 minutes to reach the restaurant, and once we arrive, I open the car door and offer my hand to her.

She reciprocates my gesture with a smile and together, we enter the restaurant, ready to enjoy our meal.

It seems like she is unaware of the fag that I am the owner.

I specifically instructed my staff to place rose petals on the table and arrange candles, all with the intention of creating a perfect ambiance.

"Is this all for me?" she asks looking up at me.

"I wanted it to be perfect, do you like it?" i say truthfully.

She looks back at our table and looks up at me.

"No i dont like it, i love it!" she says

My heart is filled with happiness when I see her reaction, as I had hoped for tonight to be absolutely perfect.

As a way to express my joy, I gently give her a peck on the lips to let her know how glad I am that she likes it.

We head to the table, I pull out my chair as she starts to take a seat.

"Wow, such a gentlemen." she teases.

"Only for you cara mia." i say chuckling.

As I settle into my seat, a server promptly approaches our table and begins to take our orders.

For my meal, I decide on a plate of delicious ravioli accompanied by a glass of crisp white wine. While placing my order,

I glance up at Lilliana, captivated by her beauty and mesmerized by her gaze.

"I'll just have a salad." she says and slightly smiles.

"No your not your having a real meal, order some real food or i'll order for you cara mia i say sternly.

"But i want a salad." she says still trying to defend herself even though i can see right through it.

I knew she had eating problems from her insecurities but i seriously dont know what she's talking about she's stunning.

"We both know that's not true." i say to her and then continue.

"She'll have the same as me." i tell the server.

As he walks away, Lilliana directs her gaze towards me, wearing a pouty expression on her face.

"What?" i ask cluelessly

"I could have ordered myself you know." she says

"Yeah but its funner when i do it." i say

" i say