Chapter 9: Forgivness and Pleasure

Lilliana's POV

Luna and I have a fantastic time, laughing, talking, and helping me to completely forget about Marco.

When it's time to say goodbye, we each go our own way home.

As I was attempting to park my car in the driveway next to the garage, I ended up crashing it into the garage.

I need to figure out how to explain this to Marco, he'll be furious at me. Plus, the car was expensive.

I call him and he answers on the second ring.

"Marco I'm really sorry, dont get mad but i accidentally crashed your car, I promise I didn't mean to I was being stupid and I'll pay you back every penny I promise." I say quickly trying to explain to him.

"Tell me your okay before i have a fucking heart attack, Lilliana." he says

"I'm okay, still a little shaken but i'm fine, but your car, im so sorry." i say

"You are my fucking priority not that car, i'll buy a new one, and from now on the chauffer will drive you to where you need to go." he says and then hangs up.

He's still mad at me, and i'm still mad at him.

His words replay in my head, why does he care?

Despite being forced into this marriage, why is he treating me like I matter to him?

This marriage was strictly a business arrangerent, but he seems to view it differently.

What if he actually has feelings for me?

I exit the car and carefully examine the exterior, i seriously destroyed this car.

Suddenly i feel a huge presence tower behind me.
I turn around and i immediately know who it is.

The one and only, Marco.

He starts to examine my body, looking for cuts, bruises anything really.

"Marco I'm fine, really." i say reassuring him.

"Listen I know you're still mad at me, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry and I mean it, I shouldn't have done what I did, but I hope you know it was for your safety. Please fucking forgive me, do you want me on my fucking knees begging for your forgiveness, is that what you want. I will do it." he says

He slowly lowers himself getting on his knees and he starts to beg for my forgiveness.

"Ok ok ok, I forgive you," I say chuckling as he gets up and wraps his arms around my body.

"You don't know how much I missed this, how much I missed you cara mia," he says as he tightens his hold around me.

At first, I was hesitant but then I wrapped my arms around him.

We pull away and he looks into my eyes.

His bold green eyes hypnotized me, I could look at them forever, his eyes look like exquisite priceless emeralds.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as he leans down and kisses my lips.

At first, it was gentle, but then his kisses became aggressive, not angry aggressive, but i want you aggressive.

My hands sank into his air, tugging and pulling it as we continued to kiss.

We kissed as if we were drowning like the person was our only source of oxygen.

Wild.

Desperate.

Frantic.

And it still wasn't enough.

I needed more.

More of him.

He pulls back, as he breathes heavily and so do I as I try to catch my breath.

"I didn't know you missed me that much." I tease
him.

"Oh yeah, you want to test me and find out?" he says as his eyes darken, and his gaze burns holes through me.

I turn my head away not being able to look at him as I clench my thighs together.

His thumb traces my jawline and tilts up my chin forcing me to look him in his eyes.

"Look who's quiet now," he says whispering into my ear as his lips hover over mine.

"How about we continue this later when you are not so nervous around me?" he says teasing me.

He lets go of my chin and wraps his arm tightly around my waist, I'm convinced there are bruises there now.

We walk into the mansion leaving the crashed BMW when Marco initiates a conversation.

"I made dinner reservations for tonight at 8:00pm" he says.

"You were that confident I would forgive you." I say mockingly.

"Oh trust me cara mia I was sure of it." He teases.

I scoff and roll my eyes looking away.

"I can always give you another reason to roll your eyes cara mia." He says

My cheeks immediately go red.

"I bought you a dress that I think fits your style and that I would love to remove off of you afterwards, wear it to dinner." He says

"Oh yeah and I've been reading your books, I'm a big fan of the ones with the red tabs cara mia." He continues and starts walking away.

" He continues and starts walking away

Authors note:

I promise in future chapter there will be more of yk 😉

Next chapter will be out tmr

Love youuu