Author's Note

Hello, my lovelies!

Today is another Double-Double Update day, meaning I am going to update 4 chapters (Not counting this one)!  Hope you enjoy them! <3

Coming back to the point of this note, the next 2 or 3 chapters contain highly of the Hindu Religion and the festivities.

I know a lot of people will say something or the other about it but I chose not to listen to the hate comments and open my ears to my lovely supporters who, by the way, are free to give loads and loads of constructive criticism as I will appreciate and tolerate it.

So, coming back to the point, the next few chapters are a bit hatke (unique) but I am sure that every Santani at the core is going to just LOVE them, or so I hope.

If you, in any way, feel a bit off because of those chapters. It is my humble request to read the story further and give it a chance.

I do not believe in the fact that only Hindus, or any religion for that matter, can appreciated by the people of the particular culture and only they must have right over it. Everyone can share and teach others about their religion, not hate.

I hope that you will enjoy the experience and even if you don't, give this book a chance by reading further.

Also, after Chapter 10, things get crazier and I want to note that I think a lot of people are going to mark Akshita and Amarpal as 'Brutal' which I guess is true, but I honestly have siblings and I am very brutal with them.

Siblings, especially Elder Brother-Younger Sister duos, know how bad it is, so yeah. It's crazy like I have said, the story is twisty like me, so just leave all the logic behind and enjoy.

I guess that's it! 

Hope you will enjoy the upcoming chapters! 

Toodles! :) 

~ 321 Words