Chapter 25

I went back into the bedroom to check my shirt that I had laid on the chair in front of the Air conditioning. But when I entered the room and touched the fabric, it was just as wet as before. And I had almost forgotten it was Tea and not water that had fallen. Because there was a huge yellowish stain on the front side. Shit. How will I wear this back home now? And will the stain even come off? I groaned in annoyance.

"The stain is easy to remove." A voice said behind me and I jumped a bit.

Jungwon was standing in the doorway. I felt nervous under his gaze.

"Oh. Th- that's a relief." Why the hell did I stutter?

I kept the shirt back on the chair. "Let's go back," I said and walked to the door.

"You're avoiding me." He said plainly.

I stopped in my tracks. I did not have a response to that. I wasn't avoiding him but I wasn't comfortable with him like before either. He came in and shut the door behind him making me flinch a bit. He did not make any more movements and just leaned on the closed door.

"I'm sorry I kissed you out of nowhere. I regretted it as soon as I forced it." He said looking down. What was he talking about? He did not force me for anything.

"That's not true. You asked for my consent." I said making him look at me. "And I gave it to you."

"Was it out of pity for me? Or because I'm an idol." He asked.

"Why would I pity you? There's no reason for me to do so. And...I don't know about the second part." I answered honestly. I did not know why I permitted him.

He came to me and stood about a foot away. I looked at his face.
"I did not know either. One moment I was waiting for the show. Then the other moment I wanted to hold your hand. When I got that, I wanted more of the feeling." He held my hand and brought it up between us. "How did you manage to make me feel this way in a single meeting?" He kissed my knuckles, searching my face for any sign of discomfort. I was too occupied with his closeness to think about controlling my expressions. So I did not know what he saw in my face. He held my chin and leaned closer so our faces were merely inches away. My heartbeat sped up just like yesterday.

"I don't care if you're using me because I'm an idol." His breath was right on my lips. "I want you."

And he pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was slow. We moved in sync. He brought his hands on the back of my neck, angling my face better to deepen the kiss. Hot waves seared through my body. His touch was a tingling sensation. My hands were clutching the fabric of his shirt. I broke the kiss to breathe. His hands traveled down my back and grabbed my waist, holding it against his body and my hands automatically locked onto his neck.

"Don't ignore me. I want to sit beside you without feeling guilty about this. I want you to look at me with the same adoration you give to Niki." He said and kissed me again. But this time he was rough. He pushed me back and I slammed against the nightstand. Our kiss slowly turned into a heated one. His hands would leave marks. He groaned at bit I pulled at his hair and bit my bottom lip. I welcomed the pain and the euphoria of the moment.

"Where is everyone?" Someone screamed in the hallway.

I flinched at the voice and detached myself from Jungwon. But he still held on tight. His face was red and his breathing was ragged. He bent down to ear.
"Don't even think about ignoring me now. Understand?" He whispered and placed one last kiss on my lips. He stepped back and went inside the bathroom in the room. I looked at myself in the vanity mirror. My hair and my face looked perfectly fine. Again, I was proud of my skin for not betraying what occurred moments ago. My lip just hurt a little bit but nothing too bad. I adjusted my top and hoped that my expression wouldn't wouldn't give anything away.