Chapter 33

In the dimly lit room, Rome and Phoenix stood facing each other, a charged silence hanging heavy in the air. Their gazes locked, each silently acknowledging the unspoken tension that simmered between them. They couldn't deny the tension that was there.

he closed the distance between them. His hands found her bump, caressing it softly, sending a shiver down her spine.

She couldn't deny the warmth that spread through her at his touch, nor the flutter of anticipation that stirred within her. Oh lord, she thought, her mind racing with a million questions and doubts.

As Rome leaned in closer, his lips dangerously close to hers, Phoenix's breath caught in her throat. She was torn between the desire to pull away and the overwhelming urge to surrender to the moment.

And then, without warning, his lips were on hers, his kiss intense and demanding, as if trying to convey the depth of his emotions through the pressure of his lips.

At first, Phoenix was taken aback by the forcefulness of his kiss, but as the heat of the moment enveloped them, she found herself melting into his embrace, her body responding instinctively to his touch.

Their tongues tangled in a passionate dance, each kiss deepening the connection between them until they were lost in a world of their own making.

But just as Phoenix began to lose herself in the intoxicating rhythm of their kisses, Rome's hands began to wander, his touch igniting a fire within her that threatened to consume her entirely.

As their kisses grew more fervent, Rome's hands roamed freely, tracing the curves of Phoenix's body with a hunger that bordered on desperation.

Buttons were undone, zippers lowered, as they eagerly shed their clothes, their movements fueled by a primal desire that threatened to overwhelm them both.

Rome couldn't help but smile as his eyes traced the curves of Phoenix's body. He marveled at her beauty, wondering why she ever felt insecure about herself. The fact that she was carrying his baby only added to her allure, making her even more irresistible in his eyes.

As Rome's gaze lingered on her, Phoenix felt a blush creep onto her cheeks. She couldn't shake the feeling of self-doubt, wondering if Rome truly found her attractive. But the intensity of his gaze told her otherwise, reassuring her in ways words never could.

When Rome licked his lips before kissing her, Phoenix's heart fluttered with excitement. The simple gesture sent a rush of butterflies swirling in her stomach, anticipation building with each passing moment.

Her breath caught in her throat as Rome's hands found her full breast, his touch both gentle and possessive. As he gave it a squeeze, a surge of pleasure washed over her, her skin tingling with desire.

  As they continued to kiss, Rome's hands roamed over her curves with possessive tenderness. He held her close, as if afraid to let go even for a moment. Phoenix parted her lips to deepen the kiss, allowing him full access to explore every inch of her mouth passionately.

  Without breaking their kiss, Rome gently pushed Phoenix back onto the bed and began trailing kisses down from her neck to between breasts before taking each nipple in his mouth one by one and teasing them until they hardened under his tongue. Phoenix arched into him with a moan of pleasure, feeling wetness pool between her legs as she grew increasingly aroused. Rome gradually worked his way down further until he reached the apex of Phoenix's thighs.

  He shifted himself so he was kneeling at the edge of the bed, positioning himself between her legs. He looked up at Phoenix with a dark, intense gaze that made her heart race.

  Without warning, Rome plunged his tongue between Phoenix's folds and began expertly licking and sucking on her sensitive clit.
Phoenix gasped in pleasure, clutching the sheets beneath her as she rode the waves of ecstasy that washed over her. She was amazed at how skilled he was at pleasuring her body, knowing exactly where to touch and how much pressure to apply.