Preface to the series

I started working on the BTS 2026 series in January of 2021. I wanted to explore what BTS would be thinking and feeling five years in the future, after they finished their military service and were looking for what comes next.

Of course at that time, we didn't know if they were definitely doing military service because who could argue with their myriad of contributions to SK as leaders of culture and shining examples of the country's best and brightest...but that's just one of the many occurrences that I've written about over the previous 3 years that turned out to be true in their lives. There are many instances throughout the series where ARMY might see similarities to what's actually happened, but I want readers to know that I wrote what I imagined for BTS based on my own idea of who they are/were/and would be, solely from my own perspective. It's all fiction, even if some of it did end up coming true. I changed nothing to fit their actual lives as the years went on, understanding that it's still fiction, even though it's about real people.

Outlines for the entire series were done long before Festa 2022 and BTS 2.0 era. But writing takes a long time to juggle with life, so there were long pauses in later stories and to date I've not posted any of the final two members stories. A slight hint, one of them advances the timeline into 2027 and beyond.

For series reference:
Book one is "Miss Right" Kim Taehyung searching for fated love. It's interwoven with book two "Fix You" Min Yoongi meeting his match, and book three "Begin" Jeon Jungkook finding something more meaningful than winning.

Book four is a prequel "Black Swan" Park Jimin, and contains no spoilers for books 1-3. It's posting simultaneously with an earlier prequel book five, "Untitled" Kim Namjoon. That's really the title, because he is a work unfinished and without a name, yet. And, I know now that's also a lyric from Indigo, which was still a year away from being released when this draft was started.

I hope you will stay with me for books six and seven, and thank you for taking this journey with me. If you enjoy these books, please share. 💜
Xxxx