"Im out." - V

Nurse's Office

Nurse's Office

Everyone in the party is screaming for Will. "Dustin! Where's Will!" Joyce asks. Suddenly Lucas rushes inside. "The field!" He yells as he rushes back.

As they run outside they see Mike holding onto Will. "I found him like this! I think he's having another episode!" They all rush to Will. Joyce starts to shake his shoulders. "Will! Will! Will! Sweetie wake up! It's a mom!" She yells.

"Will wake up!" She pats his face. Everyone looks at Will worriedly. "It's Mom! It's me!" She yells. Will starts shaking. Suddenly his eyes burst open as he takes in a huge breath.

Joyce walks Will out of the school as everyone else follows. "Okay, that freaked me out." Max comments. "Did that not freak you all out?"

"Two episodes in two days..." Natalie sighs. "It's getting worse," Mike says. "You think it's True Sight?" Lucas asks. "What's True Sight?" Max says. "I think it's when-" Natalie starts but Mike glares at her, immediately shutting her up. "It's nothing." She sighs.

˚➶ 。˚

"What's going on?" Dustin asks as he sees the group at the dumpsters. "What do you think?" Natalie says sassily. "We're looking for Dart," Mike says. Lucas jumps out of the dumpster. "Well... well... well. Look who finally decided to show up! After I picked the short straw! How convenient!" Lucas rolls his eyes.

"Ew," Natalie says as she walks away. "You stink," Max says to Lucas as she jogs to catch up to Natalie.

When I finally get to the classroom, Mr. Clarke is teaching something that not even Natalie understands and yeah, for sure Natalie is a smart girl, but not when it comes to science. Sure she doesn't pay attention but still. She tries her best. Still, she decided not to pay attention today.

"Anything?" Lucas asks as Mike runs back from the phone. "AV room. Now." Everyone gets up. "Party members only," Mike says. "Come on Mike," Natalie says. "No. This is nonnegotiable."

Everyone gets up again except Natalie. "Nat, come on," Dustin says. "It's Natalie. And no I'm not going." She stays with Max on the stairs. The two talk about how Max is upset about how she keeps getting left out.

"Max, don't worry. You'll be in the party in no time. Mike just isn't used to someone not following his every command." Natalie jokes. Max laughs as she slings her arm around Natalie's shoulder to hug her. "Thanks for cheering me up Natty. Or do you want me to call you Natalie- I mean it's fine of you do I just-"

Natalie laughs. "Nat, Natty, Natalie any variation is fine. Maxy" She giggles. Max playfully glares at her. "So what do you think they're talking about?" Max asks. She shrugs.

"I don't know. Even when I'm in there I don't speak nerd." Natalie giggles. "Exactly! Do you even pay attention in class?" Max asks. "Hell no!" They both say and laugh. "Let's walk to my locker. I have candy in there." Natalie smiles. "Candy? Why do you have candy?" Max asks.

"Why not?" Natalie says as she runs to her locker, Max right behind her. Soon after they grab the candy the bell rings meaning school is over. Max goes to her locker to pack up. As Max nears the exit Natalie walks with her. Noticing Lucas she rolls her eyes.

"Max, where are you going? We got to go look for Dart!" Lucas says. "Natalie you too! Come on!" Natalie rolls her eyes. "You have the rest of the party. Go ask them." Natalie says. "Good luck with that!" Max says as she and Natalie walk off. Lucas runs after them.

"What is wrong with you two?!" Lucas asks. "What's wrong with us?! You mean what's wrong with you!" Max says. "I don't understand!" Lucas says. Max swiftly stops and turns around grabbing Natalie's hand and turning her around. "No! I don't understand!" Max yells.

"You guys act like you wanna be my friend, but then you just treat me like garbage!" She says. "That's not true!" Lucas defends. "Yes, it is! The only one who even seems to care about being my friend and my feelings is Natalie!"

"The rest of you hid in the AV club and shared secrets like we're in second grade or something!" She pauses. "No... I... I thought you guys wanted me in your party!" She says. "We do! But..." Lucas sighs. "But what?!"

"There... there are just things. Things that we can't tell you! For your safety!" Lucas explains. "For my safety?!" Max scoffs. "Because I'm a girl?" Lucas looks at her and then at Natalie. Natalie looks at him offended. "What no!"

"Did you keep secrets from El?" Max asks. "How do you know about El?" Lucas pauses. "Did you." She stares him down. "That was different!" He defends. "You know what forget it I don't wanna be stupid party anyway! I'm out. Have a nice life." Max rolls her eyes and grabs Natalie's hand before walking away.

"Max! Natalie!" Lucas yells. "You still stink by the way!" Natalie says. The two girls high-five. "Ugh! You're such a badass!" Max smiles but then it quickly fades as she sees Billy. She lets go of Natalie's hand and skates to her stepbrother's car.

Natalie looks away shocked but then continues on her way to Steve's car. "Steve?" She yells out as she looks around for him. "Steve!" She yells. She turns around and sees him behind her. "What the fuck!" She yells. "Don't do that!" He looks at her. "I need your help, Natalie."

˚➶ 。˚