"In what world," - VI

Drama Club

Drama Club

The siblings were now at a local flower shop. "Okay, Steve. What's her favorite color?" Natalie asked. Steve looked at her with an "Are you serious?" look. "Of course, I know her favorite color!" He pauses... "Red?" He guesses. Natalie sighs.

"How do you not know her favorite color?!" Natalie says. "I just don't! Who even has favorite colors!" Steve rolls his eyes. Natalie glares at him. "Oh my gosh. What color does she wear often?" Steve takes a couple of minutes to think. "Purple! Or white... Let's go with purple! Wait but she also has a lot of yellow clothes..."

"Steve. I am actually about to fight you." She takes a deep breath. "I'm just going to get roses. Everyone likes roses... I'm pretty sure. And if she doesn't like them... They weren't from me!" She giggles as she grabs the biggest bouquet that the shop has. As she walked over to the register it was an old lady who glared at the girl.

The girls run back to Steve. "Here!" She hands the flowers to him. "Go buy them at check out." She smiles. "Weren't you just there?" Steve asks. "Just buy them." She pushes him to the register. As he gives the flowers to the lady she scowls him.

"Is that all?" She asks monotonously. He quickly nods as he pays for them and runs out of the store. Natalie glares at him. "Thank you!" She thanks the cashier grabs the flowers and runs away. "Steve!" She yells.

"We need to go to the grocery store!" Natalie says. "Why?" Steve asks. "For chocolate!" Natalie says as she gets into the car. "Good idea! Everyone loves chocolate. Nancy will love it." Steve squeals. "Who it was for her?" Natalie asks. "I'm hungry." She says with a giggle.

"Then, no," Steve says as he starts to drive to the Wheeler's house.

˚➶ 。˚

"Okay. So Steve when you get there, knock on the door, tell her how you feel and explain how her words hurt you since you very much love her, and then give her the flowers! If she likes them say they're from me!" Natalie says as she tries to get Steve ready to talk to Nancy.

"What if she doesn't like them?" Steve asks. "Then run away, move to Antarctica, and give me your room!" She smiles innocently. He sighs. "No actually, Natalie. I love her." He says.

"If she doesn't, then she isn't the one Steve. If she was she would have already apologized. Even without the flowers." She offers him a smile. "Go get em, tiger!" He smiles back at her and slowly gets out of the car.

As she watches Steve get out the cat she also spots Dustin on the Wheeler's lawn. She sees the two boys talk to each other before Dustin tries to open the passenger seat. She opens the door. "Ocupado!" She yells and slams the door shut while pointing to the back seat.