Chapter Six

SANELE

2 WEEKS LATER

So it's been two weeks of me not being home. Mainly because I know that I've got company waiting for me at home, khumo has been moved from the family house to my own personal house.

The Modise family makes my blood boil and what's is fucking maddening is that fact I've a member living with me.

Just as I finish signing some documents, my phone rings and it's call from dineo my account and some I call whenever I need a quick fuck.

"Ufunani uyangiphazamisa futhi ngimatasatasa." I drawn.

"Not the kinda of hello I was expecting after the night we just had." I can tell she's grinning.

"Just get to the point dineo."

"Okay, so I was busy with your books and there's been transactions going through and it's a large sum of money and I know you were not the one making those transactions."

"How much?"

"Almost half a million." After she said that my eyes almost fell out of their sockets.

I sit up straight up , it can't be Nkosinathi so that leaves that little wife of mine. If she thinks that hurting my bank is going to make me mad then she's got another thing coming.

"Where?"

"Dior, Burberry, Cartier, Oh- another transaction just came in this one is a sixty thousand to xtrabrideslagos.

Wow. My wife just spent half a million in less then twenty-four hours.

"As your accountant, I'm advising you to lock down the account cause this is freud! Who spends half a million in less then three hours?"

"My wife."

Dineo makes a surprise sound. "Your wife since when-"

I interrupt her. "I pay you to do your job not ask me about my personal life, leave the card alone lokho umkami akufunayo, umkami uyakuthola." I tell her and hang up the phone.

I quickly wrap up the paperwork and get on the road.

When I got home I saw a lot of shopping bags in the livingroom stretched out on the floor next to her.

Khumo is not paying any attention to me, she's talking to Thandi our housekeeper.

"Look what the cat just dragged in." She says with sarcasm folding her arms over her chest.

"This is my house ngakho ngiyakwazi ukungena ngiphume noma ngithanda." I replied and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Anyway I bought you a gift while I was on my amazing shopping spree." There's a wicked smile on her as she shoves a black box at me.

I take it out of her hand.

Cartier

The expression on her face suggests that she's hoping that I'm pissed at her little tantrum shopping spree but what she doesn't know is that it's going to take more than a shopping spree to piss me off.

I fix my face into a cold expression.

"I thought of you while I was out shopping," she croons. "It's a watch."

I tilt the watch while examining it. "Why I mean I haven't been home for 2 weeks and you buy me a watch."

"Cause it describes who you are cold, black like your heart." She drags the fingers along the box.

I clos the box with a loud snap. "Listen here get any romantic ideas out of your head, out there we going to act like a happy loving couple but here your nothing." I tried to touch her shoulder but she jerked at the sudden, rough movement.

Good.

When she remind silent, I reached up and closed my hand around her neck.

"Are we clear?" My voice dropped to a dangerous warning.

She gave me a dirty look. "Loud and clear."

"Good," I released her and stepped back with a smirk. "Welcome home Mandlovu."

I left without a response. I passed Thandi who was busy dusting the sitting room, close enough to have heard my conversation with khumo.

"Ngicela ungaqali." I said passing a frowning Thandi.

"Ubungqwabalala kakhulu, into ayenzileyo kukuthengela isipho." She says confirming my suspicion.

I get that she cares for khumo but she must interfere in my personal life.

"Ngangingenalo ukhahlo kodwa ngithembekile, didn't want to lead the poor girl one." I checked my watch. I have a meeting in a few hours.

"Wazi njani ukuba wayeza kuthandana nawe?" Thandi stared at me for a full minute before she dusting the fireplace with me force. "Ubonakala efuna ukuphefumla umoya ofanayo nawe."

I can't believe I'm arguing with my housekeeper.

"You've just known her for 2 weeks." I stopped next to Thandi and placed a hand over the duster, forced her to stop.

"Uyilungu elethenjwayo kulo muzi kodwa angithandi ukukhuluma ngempilo yami nawe." I said coldly. "It would be sad to let you go because you decided to stick your nose in my business."

Thandi has been with us for the longest time. She's practically our second mother after Bhekumbuso got married I decided to take Thandi in.

Thandi marched past me and disappeared into another room without a word but her disapproval lingered in my brain.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I promised and I delivered

I know the chapter is short but I promise in the next chapter I'll make it worth your while

The gala dinner is nearing and drama is around the corner...

Till we meet again