Chapter 7: Jenna?

Marci's POV

I awoke to see Cole beside me. He was asleep in a chair by my bed. Wait, this wasn't my bed. This wasn't even my room!! 'Jenna! Jenna wake up!' I yell at my wolf. I wait, but she doesn't reply. 'Jenna?' Suddenly, I feel a pain around my neck. "Owww!"

Cole jumps up and looks at me. When he sees my hands covering my throat, he gets a sad look in his eyes. "Marci, honey." he starts to say, but I cut him off "Where am I? What am I doing here?" I try to say more, but my throat feels as if its on fire. "Marci don't talk to much, and don't even think of yelling."

I nod my head yes and he continues. "Look, when I took you home, I was worried because you seemed nervous at your own home. I waited after you went inside and soon, I heard you yelling and Jack was howling in pain." I shock my head "Please tell me you didn't see my dad." He sakes his head and says "Why didn't you tell me?"

I felt the tears start to come and said while sobbing "B-because he s-said he would h-hurt me if I-I told anyone." I couldn't control myself anymore and started to full on sob. Cole came up and sat on the bed. He pulled me into his lap and I buried my head into his chest. His fingers traced calming circles into my back and he whispered to me "Sh....Sh. It's ok. I'm sorry for what he did to you , but your okay. Se don't have to talk about it now......it's okay."

As he said this, I calmed down and looked up at him. He took his thumb and wiped it across my face to wipe away my tears. "Why don't we get some ice-cream?" he said. Immediately I perked up and yelled "ICE-CREAM!!!!!!!" He laughed and stood up. "Does my princess want a piggy back ride?"

"Who doesn't want a piggy back ride!?" I jumped on his back and he carried downstairs to what seems to be a living room. There were at least 20 people there and everyone looked at us when we walked in.

I buried my head in Cole's back and he chuckled. He took me to the kitchen and set me on top of the counter. A man and a women came into the kitchen and looked at Cole. "Oh, Hi mom, dad." He said. Oh my God this was his parents!!?? They look so young! I could defiantly see he resemblance though. The father had blond hair with a tall muscular frame, while the mother had brown hair and the same brown eyes as Cole. "Hi," I squeaked out. Immediately, the mother pulled me into a hug. "Hi, I'm Amanda and it's so nice to meet you!!" she said excitedly.

"Hi, can't breath." I puffed out. With a shocked expression on, she dropped the hug and said to Cole "Introduce us." He sighed and said, "Marci, mom and dad. Mom and dad, my mate Marci." His father came up and said "Nice to meet you, I'm Brian." "Nice to meet you too. Marci." I said quietly. Still shy, or did you forget?

Cole came up to the counter and I saw he had bowl of vanilla ice-cream with strawberry syrup and chocolate sprinkles in it. He set it down and grabbed me a spoon. I ate that in under 5 minuets and Cole just laughed. "You really like ice-cream don't you?" He said while laughing. "Ice-Cream is home. Ice-Cream is life." I said to him. He just laughed, but then he took my hand and he pulled me to the couch. By now, everyone had left and it was just us alone in the room. Normally, I would be nervous as hell, but Cole made me feel safe and relaxed. "How about we watch a movie?" He said.

"Only if I get to pick it!" I said while grinning. Cole groaned but he nodded his head yes. I picked Harry Potter since I didn't want him to die of boredom. "You like Harry Potter?" he asked. "Yeah! I love Harry Potter more than I love Ice-Cream. And that's hard to do!" He laughed. He laughed a lot but his laugh was so god damn sexy! "Do you love me more than you love ice-cream?"

I blushed but said "I don't really know you, but I think we could get like that. I mean, you are my Harry and I am your Ginny. But I do  definitely like you." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "It's ok, we'll take it slow. I'd do anything for you." Even though I thought it was impossible, I blushed even harder and redder. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. We sat on the couch side by side. As the movie was playing I put my head on his lap and snuggled into his body. He was so warm. He welcomed me and stroked his hand through my hair. It was so relaxing. As the movie finishes, Cole said "We should go to bed."

I whimpered but then I sat up. Jenna still hadn't spoken to me. She always talks to me at least once a day. Now that I think about it, she hasn't purred or said anything about Cole, even when I was on his lap. As I continued to think about Jenna, My throat started to burn. I put my hand on my throat. Cole was staring at me with worry and asked "What's wrong?" After a minuet or two, I composed myself and stared at him. "My wolf might be gone."

Cole's POV

I awoke to the worst sound I could ever imagine, my angel screaming. "Owww!"

I jump out of the seat I was in and look at Marci. Thank God she's up! I look and see her hand covering her neck, and both my wolf cries out with both anger and sadness. Damn her father! "Marci, honey." I start to say, but she cuts me off with a million questions. "Where am I? What am I doing here?" I cab see she had a million more questions but it seems as if it hurts to speak. "Marci don't talk to much, and don't even think of yelling." I say.

She nods her head yes and I continue, trying to answer some of her questions. "Look, when I took you home, I was worried because you seemed nervous at your own home. I waited after you went inside and soon, I heard you yelling and Jack was howling in pain." She shock her head as in disbelief "Please tell me you didn't see my dad." I can't say I didn't so I shake my head "Why didn't you tell me?"

I saw tears come into her eyes and Jack yelled 'Great! See what you've done!' "B-because he s-said he would h-hurt me if I-I told anyone." she said while sobbing. I can't help it, I hate to see her cry. I went t the bed and pulled her onto my lap. She buried her head into my chest and I did what only I could do and I traced circles on her back while whispering sweet nothings. I know what your thinking, anyone can do that, and your right. But no one can do that as well as I, her mate can. "Sh....Sh. It's ok. I'm sorry for what he did to you , but your okay. Se don't have to talk about it now......it's okay."

As I was talking, she calmed down and she looked up at me. I took my thumb and wiped i across her beautiful tear streaked face and said, "Why don't we get some ice-cream?" Immediately I saw her perked up and yell "ICE-CREAM!!!!!!!" I couldn't help it, I laughed. I got up and said "Does my princess want a piggy back ride?"

"Who doesn't want a piggy back ride!?" he said as she jumped on my back carried her downstairs to to the living room. There were at least 20 other people there and everyone looked at us when we walked in. I didn't mind the attention cause they wold know she's mine but I could tell she didn't like it.

She buried her head in my back and I chuckled. She's so cute! Jack growled in agreement as I took her to the kitchen. I sat her on the counter as I saw my mom and dad come up. Oh God. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents but sometimes they can go over the top, and I knew that was about to happen.He took me to the kitchen and set me on top of the counter. "Oh, Hi mom, dad." I said. "Hi," I heard Marci saw as I went to the fridge.squeaked out.

Ignoring their conversation, I got her ice cream ready and set it down in front of her. As soon as I grabbed the spoon, I saw her devour it in under 5 minuets. "You really like ice-cream don't you?" I said while laughing. "Ice-Cream is home. Ice-Cream is life." She said and once again I laughed. She loves ice-cream way to much! I pulled her to the couch and asked "How about we watch a movie?"

"Only if I get to pick it!" she said while grinning. Oh god, I groaned. I swear if she picks out a Disney movie, but I nodded yes. She picked Harry Potter and I was happy. "You like Harry Potter?" I asked. "Yeah! I love Harry Potter more than I love Ice-Cream. And that's hard to do!" she said and I just laughed. I must sound so much like a girl, I can't stop laughing. But ,my mate is so funny!"Do you love me more than you love ice-cream?" I asked

I saw her blushed and she was so cute! Then she said "I don't really know you, but I think we could get like that. I mean, you are my Harry and I am your Ginny. But I do defiantly like you." I smiled and kissed her forehead. Yes the words hurt a bit but Harry and Ginny weren't close immediately. To be fair, it's only been a day. "It's ok, we'll take it slow. I'd do anything for you." I said ans dhe blushed even harder. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. We sat on the couch side by side. As the movie was playing she put her head on my lap and snuggled into my body. It took everything I had not to mark her right now. I settled for stroking my hand through her hair but Jack growled in satisfaction. As the movie finishes, I say "We should go to bed."

She whimpered but then sat up. She put her hand on her throat. Oh no! I knew I was staring but I didn't care. "What's wrong?" I asked. I saw her compose herself as she stared back at me and said the thing I hoped didn't happen. "My wolf might be gone."