Chapter 15: Amnesia.....Nope!

I'm sure all anime lovers (Such as myself) would know where this is from!

Cole's POV

When I took Marci to the pack hospital, they took her to a room and hooked her up to a bunch of machines. I couldn't sit so I paced back and forth till Lindsy , the doctor, came out and told me the news. By now, my parents had heard and they were right there with me. We went into Lindsy's office and all took a seat. I couldn't contain myself anymore and yelled out "Is she ok?" She nodded her head. "Right now, Marci is ok physically. Emotionally, we have no idea. We need to know what happened to run a few tests." I sighed and I told them about the rouges, Britney, and Marci's father. I told them about the silver and the rape. I tried to tell them as little detail as possible but in between parts, my mothers let out small sobs. Finally I ended with "I got to him just before he could rape her. I killed both of them but Marci had already blacked out, so then I rushed here."

The room was silent. Then dad spoke and said "I'm so sorry sun, but why? Why did you have to mark her?  I get it, I do. You wanted to mark immediately but if you knew about her father, then why?" I sighed. That is one of the questions that never left my mind, yet I still couldn't figure out an answer, so I told them the truth. "To be honest, I don't know. I found her sitting on a cliff singing, and almost like I was in a trance, I couldn't help it. I just can't explain it." Once I was done, I sighed a little, relieved I got that off my chest. Then I turned to Lindsy, "Was that enough for your tests?" She nodded and thought for a moment. Then she said "With what you told me, It's not the physical pain that's going to hurt her. It's the emotional. Now, we have to wait. She will decide when she wakes up and sad to say, if she wakes up." We all nodded and left her office. This is all my fault.

My parents took me back to the pack house trying to get me to rest, but I couldn't sleep. She wasn't beside me, not even in the other room and it's all MY FAULT! I completely trashed my room either breaking or flipping anything in sight except the bed. I went to her room in the hospital. There were no more machines hooked up to her but she didn't look peaceful. She simply looked still almost like death itself. I walked over to her bedside, took her hand, and whispered sweat nothings to her in hope to wake her up. Two more days continued and I only ate what Jason or my parents brought, not sleeping a wink. Then on the third day, I see her eyes flutter, but then she shuts them again."Come on Marci. Please, come on my love." I coo. Slowly she opens her eyes and I'm so happy i felt as if my heart could fly. "Oh thank god you woke up. I'm so sorry Marci. I should have never done what I did to you. Can you ever forgive me?" But she doesn't answer, she just looks at me weird. "Answer me baby, please." I beg.

"Who are you?" What? Maybe it's just the sleep talking? "Who am I? Your kidding right love?" I say and I can hear the worry in my voice. She shakes her head and it feels as if my once happy heart breaks. She doesn't know who I am. She doesn't know her own mate. Then she says the words that crush my heart "I have no idea who you are. Wait were are my brothers? Where am I? Oh No! Dad's going to kill me! I have to get back!" She tries to leave the bed and the room but I scream for Lindsy and she has to give her a sleeping drug.

"Lindsy, why the Fuck doesn't she remember me!? "What happened?!Why doesn't she remember me?!" I yelled at Lindsy. "It's her emotions. She forgot everything that happened in the last few days so that she can go back to when none of this ever happened. She simply doesn't remember you and you only."

(Continued in Marci's POV. Marci's POV starts from when she first wakes up)

Marci's POV

'Wake up my child. This is not your time. Go, go to your mate.' I hear a soothing voice call. Suddenly I open my eyes, but immediately close them again due to the bright white light hanging over head. "Come on Marci. Please, come on my love." Listening to the familiar voice I slowly open my eyes to see a man sitting be side my bed. He's incredibly handsome even though it looks as though he hasn't sleep in more at least 3 days. But who is he? I'm guessing he saw me wake up as he comes right over to me and takes my hand. "Oh thank god you woke up. I'm so sorry Marci. I should have never done what I did to you. Can you ever forgive me?" I have no idea what he's talking about so I stay quiet. "Answer me baby, please."

I get up my courage and finally say "Who are you?" He stares at me with a shocked expression until he says with worry slipping into his voice "Who am I? Your kidding right love?" I shake my head. "I have no idea who you are. Wait were are my brothers? Where am I? Oh No! Dad's going to kill me! I have to get back!" I start to yell and the random man calls for a nurse. I feel a needle prick my skin and I feel drowsy. Soon, I slip back into my dream world.

I wake up to hear the random man's voice talking with a woman. "What happened?!Why doesn't she remember me?!" He yells. His voice is so scary! Without realizing it, I move to the corner of the room cowering in fear. He sees me there and starts to walk over to me and just as he's about to touch me, I flinch from fear. I see sadness come into his eyes and I feel a need to comfort him but I don't know why seeing as I don't even know him.

"DYLAN!!! MATT!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Soon both of my brothers rush into the room. As Matt picks me up bridal style, I start to cry into his chest. "Shhhh," Matt says while Dylan comes and strokes my hair. Matt sets me onto the bed but I climb into him lap, resting between the two of my brothers. "where am I? What happened? And, who is he?" I ask pointing a finger at the strange man.

"You don't remember?" They ask in unison. I shake my head no, and they look at each other. "Let's start off easy. We are at a pack hospital, you've been in a coma for three days." Wait, I'd been in a coma!!! Hold on, they said a hospital! Dad's going to kill me!! I scramble out of their laps. "Where are you going?" The scary stranger asks. "I have to go home. I need to go to my dad." I say. Just as I reach the door, Matt picks me up again bridal style, and sets me back onto the bed. "No Matt, I have to go back. You know I have to!" He shakes his head. "No, you don't Marci. Dad..... dad's dead." What! Dad can't be dead! I know he beat me but he was still my dad. I felt tears trickle down my cheeks. The stranger wiped them away bringing my attention to him. "Wait, who are you?"

He looked at my brothers and they nodded their heads. What happened when I was in a coma!? He squatted so that he was my height and looked me in the eyes. "I'm Cole your mate. Do you remember anything?" He was my mate. I didn't have a mate. Wait, mate, mate, mate. Then it hit me like a load of bricks. I screamed and grabbed my head. God, it hurt! Then, everything came back to me. I was raped. Raped by my own father and Cole wasn't there to protect me. I bet he hates me now. I bet he doesn't want anything more to do with me. Suddenly, I feel arms rap around my body. From the sparks I can tell it's Cole. "Don' touch me! Please. I'm dirty." I whisper. "No your not, and your brothers will agree. Nothing was your fault, and you are not in the least bit dirty. You are my mate and I love you." At this, I sobbed until I heard the rain outside. It was pouring. Oh yeah, they don't know about me yet. Well, now or never. "I have something to tell all of you, but you can't tell anyone."