meeting

The sky is filled with dark clouds..... That clouds are melting and pouring to the earth.... Like he is smoothly touching the earth.... A light yet a bit heavy rain...the  lightenings decorates the sky... The Thunders shaking the earth.....

In the earth.... In korea..... In Seoul....... ......a boy in his 22, is running through the street.... He is fully wet..... His unbuttoned black shirt is flying into his bothside and tank top is sticked on his wet body.... His hair is messily falling on his face fully wet....the long necklace in his neck moving here and there because of his run........ His hand chains are also moving......Because of the street light we can see his pale white skin and rain drops sticking and rolling down from his face then  dripping from his sharp jawline and hide inside his tank top....

He looked back while running... A smirk formed in his lips seeing two men, one a bit bulky and another one is normal sized are running behing him while  yelling..... His smirk wide more and he increased his speed.....

He looked at his hand and unfold one fist and saw blood stains in  his fist.... He extended his hand and  that dirty blood dissolved in The rain water.... He smiled widely and shook his head like a crazy man... His thick raven hair danced on the air while he shook his head.....

He fastly running while looking back... He lift his one hand and showed his middle finger with a smirk... He ran and hide behind a wall.... A wall almost covered with some trunks... He breathed heavily still a smirk played on his pierced lips... A satisfied smirk..... He closed his eyes smiling widely

****

An hour ago...

The same boy... But not wet... Is walking through the street where some people are gathering around a street food van.... He casually walked and bought a plate of  food and sat a bit away.... He is eating the food without bothering any shit of this world.....
But.... If someone want to put his nose in another one's business then what can we do... Also he got a bad ugly tounge.... In the whole world......

Man¹ : is not he that bit....che's son.... That mistake....

One of the elder male said and suddenly a loud laughter echoed the area.... That boy heard that  for  sure but he ignored it as it is not new for him....

Man² : you know his mother was really a piece for see........but what use....

Man¹ : yah.. Yah... She doesn't know how to use that beauty.... Now look... After given birth to a bastered like him and raised him for nothing, she  left the world.... I Feel pity....

This time that boy's hand clenched on the spoon that he used to eat... His already dark eyes darken more and veins in eyes reddened in pure anger.... His sharp jaw clenched... His bicep tightened and we can see flexible muscles through the cloth...... Because the cloth is tightly hugging his muscular arms.....

Man¹ : after all she was a real meal.... That man is lucky to taste her.... You know a sigle glance of her is enough to make anyone bon.......

Before he completes his words a hard punch landed on his jaw... With in seconds blood Dripped  from his broken mouth... That boy smirked and shook his hand in air....

Man² : you.....

He also got a punch in his nose... He screamed and covered his bloody nose and widened his eyes in pain....

???!!!: (dark deep husky voice) how about this bastered's hand power.... Rotten fag.....

An another man yelled and about to hit on him but he smoothly slipped away and grabbed his hand and twisted it... Bone breaking sound heared along with his painful screaming....That boy clenched his jaw and hitted him mercilessly..... Soon more people came there yelling... He, the young boy looked around still his eyes have no fear.... But a pathetic emotion.... He is ready to do anything and endure anything..... But suddenly a weak voice echoed in his brain... He closed his eyes to hear that voice more clearly....