dream and desperation -4

Slight rain drops falling over the flowery branches of the trees in jungkook's garden area..... It makes an elight.... Inside the home in his room Jungkook is trying his best to get some sleep... Thst hazal eyes, that plumpy lips and that deep yet calm voice haunting him... He can't get a small amount of sleep... He lay on his stomach trying his best to sleep... In a certain moment his mind drifted into sleep... But.....

A soft touch...... His hard muscular body stiffened feeling a soft touch in his chest ....
That moved down towards his abs... Then to up... Feeling every inch of his upper nak.....ed body..... Jungkook breathed heavily... His hard chest moved up and down... He felt strong lavender fragrance hitting in his nostrils... He sniffed hard to calm his raising heart.....

Jungkook :mmmmaaaggrrrhhhhh........

A whimpering mo..an escaped from his parted piercing lips when he felt soft touch in his lip piercing.... That soft thump caresses his lip tenderly..... He saw two hazal eyes piercing his soul.... That ethreal face moving closer to his face like that plumpy lips will eat him now.....

Jungkook : aaahhhh......

A loud mo.....an escaped from him when that plumpy  lips placed on his mole under his lips... His whole body drenched in swaet in this rainy atmosphere..... He breathed heavily... He felt that plumpy  lips suc.......king hardly that mole.... Caressing his cheek.... Mostly that deep scar on his cheek.... That thump is caressing his cheek very softly when that plumpy lips harshly suc....king on his mole.....

He felt that lips movie closer to his ear and he heard most honey toned voice in this whole world.... That voice can do dangerous things with his lonely heart....he heard that words clearly.....

"Your's...... Only your's....... And you are mine... Only mine.... My baby bunny......

Jungkook shoot open his eyes and sat on the bed sweatting badly and panting heavily... His heart is in a marathon..... That flesh is throbbing inside his ribs like crazy.... He wipes his face with his both hand..... He closed his eyes to calm down... That was the wrong move....

Again.. Again that angelic face and that deep voice came into his mind... That hazal eyes again starts to haunt him... That eyes.... He wants to know the real emotion in that eyes... Well he knows that but he wants  to know..... He again flopped on the bed but sleep left him a long time ago... He rolled on the bed... Grabbing his hair he sat on the bed...

In a blink of time he stood from the bed and marched towards his cupboard... He grabbed his one black hoodie and a sweat pant and wore that... He dashed out from the room grabbing his bike key... He gets in the bike and drove away.... Still he doesn't know where to go...

He roamed  around the near by streets... He drove towards the area where he saw that boy for the first time.. He parked the bike and walked d through the street like a mad man... He is fully wet because of the rain.. does he care... No... Now his heart is burning he wants that medicine... He is searching for that medicine...... He gritted his teeth feeling
Anxiety...... He grabbed his hair harshly kicking on the trash bin angrily.... Again he started to run through the street hoping to see that boy again.... Hope to calm his heart.....

Meanwhile.....

Taehyung is in his room sitting the same chair in front of the table... His hazal eyes fixed on the white paper in front of him and his hands moving very carelessly..
Like thst fingers know how to move..... Finally.... Again the picture of jungkook... A deep chuckle escaped from his mouth looking at  the picture..... That confused big round eyes....  Wide smile... A unique one... A beautiful boxy smile formed in his lips....

A bit far jimin is looking at him fondly... It's rare to see his wide smile since his mother died..... Jimin felt happy for his best friend... He will support him until the end... Who is Taehyung or who is jungook is not a matter for him... Taehyung's happiness is matter for him....jimin shook his head seeing Taehyung get up from the chair and walked towards window... Jimin lyed on the bed still looking at Taehyung.......

Jungkook is running through the road like a hopeless person... He panted heavily and leaned on the near wall breathing... His eyes were red and trears are ready to roll down... He felt suffocation.. His heart is not in peace....... He sniffed leaning on the wall... He again walked few more steps... His eyes fixed on the empty road... He felt that darkness is making fun of him.... He felt anger.. Disappointment..... With clenching jaw he turned to leave.... But....

But the next moment his body met with a warm hug....two soft fragile arms wrapping around his toroso and he felt warmth is spreading all over his body and his heart is calming down......

Taehyung is hugging him very softly and putting his head on his heart area to listen that crazy heart beats eet... Taehyung tightened his hold a bit and closed his eyes.... Light rain drops are falling above them....jungkook took some calming breaths... He felt his both heart and body is calming down under the warm hug...... His muscles become relax......At the very first time.....Jungkook lift his hand and hesitantly wrapped around thay delicated figure..... Sighing heavily....

Taehyung felt a lot of emotions in that action... His hazal eyes filled with tears.... He tightened his hold burying his face into that hard chest... His lips curved up and a smile formed in his lips.... Slowly they forgot everything and stayed like that for a long time.... only god know how much time... Slowly that light rain went a bit heavier....

In a loud thunder jungkook came back his sence and he looked down and saw how Taehyung hiding his face into his chest like a scard kitten... But Jungkook pushed Taehyung away remembering the anxity he felt in these hours.... The sleepless night... He wants to know why.... Why the hell.....

Taehyung taken back and looked at jungkook with his soul piercing eyes, that haunt jungkook most..... Taehyung flinched a bit hearing other's desperate yelling...

Jungkook :(yelling ) WHY..... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS ALL WITH ME.... AM I  FUN FOR YOU... DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ME... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HAUNTING ME LIKE THIS.... WHY...... WHY ARE YOU INVADING MY FVCKINV LIFE..... WHY......WHY.....