Lee Jung Suk the villain is back-8

Avoid mistakes...... Just enjoy the love

A man in his late 20's is sitting in a king size sofa... Drinking red wine.... wearing a Black shirt and coat hugging his well builded body tightly.... The upper two buttons of  the shirt is  wide openes and his hard chest is visible.... His black hair is falling over his forehead neetly.... His full shaped lips have a devilish smirk......His eyes are too sharp and dark....that eyes have the ability to make anyone kneel in front of him... He is... The most dangerous human in the whole korea.... LEE JUNG SUK...

There is nothing he doesn't do illegally........ Everything... Everything will he does for money.....he never let his ego down... He us literally a king... King of the dark world..... The DEVIL.....

He is drinking wine slowly....his eyes are stucking on a boy in the dance floor.....actually not his body or dancing moves.... His dark eyes are stucking on that boy's eyes.... He hve hazal eyes... Just like Jungkook's rain lily...... His eyes darkened more looking at that eyes ..... He slowly get up from the sofa after finishing the wine..... Before he walking towards that boy he just put sone white powder in his back hand and sniffed it hard..... He throws his head back and shook his head enjoying the amazing senzation in his nerves...... A wide devilish smirk formed in his lips... He opened his eyes and looked the big hanging light.... He stood steady and looked at the boy....

Now...... that boy isn't there... There is an anotber boy... His new dark obsession.... Taehyung.... In his dizzy mind he can see Taehyung is dancing in the floor...... With a smirk he walked towards the boy and wrapped his hands around his waist and pulled towards his body.... That boy jolted bythe sudden action and looked at him in wide eyes..... Jung suk looked at that wide hazal eyes... A chuckled escaped from him....

Jung suk : you are beautiful doll.... Your eyes are.... Oh.. No words.....

That boy blushed in the compliment.... He just looked the handsom man with red cheeks.......jung suk tightened his hold and whisper near his ear..

Jung suk : do you like to have a night with me doll........

That boy first shocked but seeing that handsom man drooling on him he slightly nodded his head... That's it.... jung suk pick the boy and put in his shoulder and walked  towards the  VIP room.....

He throws the boy on the bed and with in second he hover over him.... He gulped seeing that dark eyes.... Jung suk looked at that eyes for more than 5 minutes..... His eyes darkened remembering that photos that Taehyung kissing a boy..... He clenched his jaw... His hand raised in the air and in full force that landed on that boy's soft cheeks... A scream escaped from that boy... He covered his eyes and looked at him in disbelief..... Tears rolled down from his eyes... He felt his one side of face is no more there.... What he felt was pain... Only pain .....

Jung suk : how... How dare you to let someone touch you..... That bast....ard..... How dare you bitc..h

That boy widen his eyes and now he knows he fvcked up very badly..... He pushed jung suk and tried to run from their...... But he frozen in his place hearing loud maniac laughter r....

Jung suk : tsk... Tsk... Wrong move darling... Come... Come to daddy... Daddy will take care of you... COME HERE..

That boy trembled and tried to open the door... Are you jocking .. Who is jung suk.. No one gonna help that boy... Again he laughed and grabbed that boy and throws  him on the bed avoiding his loud cries..... In one go he tore his dress away and starts to bite and su.....ck his whole upper body..... That boy under him tried to get out from that deathly hold..... Finally after too much struggle he gave up crying hard..... Jung suk smirked and align between his legs.....

That boy closed his eyes in fear.... His hands are harshly pinning on the bed..... A hard slap. Landed on his cheek....

Jung suk : don't... DON'T CLOSE YOUR FVCKING EYES... LOOK AT ME... LOOK AT ME...

That boy cried hard and opened his eyes... With a sumg expression he ent...erd in.....side him broking everything... He doesn't show any mercy on him and speed up in space.....that boy screamed and wiggled under the tight grip... Tears rolled down frim his hazal eyes...... That made jung suk turn more on...... That boy's b....ody jer....ked badly....... A loud groan escaped from jung suk.... That made the boy cry more.....

Jung suk : aaahhh...... Taehyung........ Taehyung..... Ahhhhhhh...... Fvck........

******

Lee jung suk a mafia leader... Have every kind of power...... A real devil... If he want anything he will get it by hook or crook.... Drugs...drinks.......lu...st .......money .....,. power that is what jung suk.....

Two yers ago his eyes caught in a living angel.... Kim Taehyung... In a single glance he just obsessed with that beauty... He himself called he is a beast and Taehyung is his beauty...... From that day... The only thing he wanted is Taehyung ....... Every single night he will find out any of the boy or girl they have any similarity of Taehyung... Like Just now he find that boy because he have hazal eyes..... In Their  intimacy time he will moan  taehyung's name loudly .... He only look at the part which similar to Taehyung......

Now he is in abroad for a big business deal..... It's been 5 month he is away korea.....
Things changed and now he wants to go back... He will never let go of his obsession... He has million time confident of himself......  why not he can do anything in korea and that chickpeas like boy is nothing in front of him... May be his one look is enogh to pee him in his pant..... Ain't it..... Really.......

******

Jung suk moved away from the boy who is unconscious in the bed... A dark chuckle escaped from him.... He wore his pant and shirt.. Still the bottons are opened.. He combed  his hair back with his fingers.....

Jung suk : you will defenetly face the punishment doll.... You dared to let you touch someone it wasn't ne ......Your punishment is ready babydoll... Just wait for a  few days... Till then you enjoy with that bast...ard

He walked out from the room not giving any fvck to the boy... He walked out and his PA walked towards him....

Jungsuk : finish all works as soon as possible i want to go back....

Jungsuk get in his car... He picked the phone and looked the picture of Taehyung..... His lips curved into a smirk... Eyes sharpened and darkened to the core.... He himself find out he is again all woke up.....

Continuee......

Plzz vote and comment for me..
💜u