will you be mine-5

Jungkook :(yelling ) WHY..... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS ALL WITH ME.... AM I  FUN FOR YOU... DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ME... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HAUNTING ME LIKE THIS.... WHY...... WHY ARE YOU INVADING MY FVCKINV LIFE..... WHY......WHY.....

jungkook yelled his lungs out looking straight into Taehyung... But the next moment his soul left his body seeing the trembling lips and teary eyes of the boy.... He felt weak in front of that face.....

Taehyung's lips wobbled badly and his hazal eyez filled with tears...... With his trembling hand he fist jungkook's hoodie and scoot closer to him and hide his face into that hard chest... Jungkook become dumbfounded and felt a sharp pain in his hear.... Taehyung moved more closer and buried his face more into thst chest....

Swaer jungkook never felt this much pain in his entire life other than for his eomma... The words slipping from Taehyung's mouth broke his heart.....

Taehyung : (trembling vouce)don't yell.... Baby bunny... It's... It's paining...... Plzzz.... It's paing seeing you broken like this...... My bunny.......

Jungkook body felt numb and his eyes also filled with tears...... He stayed like that silently feeling the warmth... But he felt his body is burning when that hot liquit touched his body...... Taehyung tighten his hold on that cloth burying himself more..... Seeing that brocken souls the sky also cried with them in his heavy form....

After a long time jungkook Made Taehyung to Look him cupping that face... Seeing that red eyes he felt helpless...

Jungkook :(crying) why..... Why are you doing this to me.... You know who am i..... I'm nothing.......
A mistake for the one who put seed in mother's womb...... A bast....ard for the world... Now an orphan...... Why are you doing this to my heart... Why... Plzzz tell me why... Why your eyes are piercing my soul... Why your warmth is haunting my heart... Why i am craving for you... Why... Plzzz... Tell me why..... Why are you pouring into me like "hail"........

Taehyung hold that hands which are holding his face... He looked deep into that raven eyes....

Taehyung : (small yet beautiful smile)because...... Because you are mine...... I'm your's....... I know who you are....
You stole my heart... No my soul when i'm just 12 or 13.......You are not a mistake... You are not bast...ard.... You are a stainless love of your eomma..... You are pure love bunny... Believe me... You are not a mistake.....you are not a bas...tard.... You are not orphan until i'm alive....... You are not...., you have me.... You are mine..... You don't know what you are to me...

He slowly cupped jungkook's face and caressed it..... He lift his hand a bit and caresses that big round eyes....

Taehyung :(calmy) you don't know what you are to me bunny... You don't know what i am because of you... I'm insane baby... Really... I'm insane for your love....you are mine... My bunny... My baby bunny..... You know what... I.... I want to hold you tight.... I want to hug you tight..... Will you.... Will you love me... Will you......

Jungkook sobbed hearing that words..... He tightly hold taehyung's hand crying hard... Taehyung's also cried with him....

Taehyung :(whisper) believe me bunny..... You are mine..... I..... Love is a small word to express my feeling for you baby..... I'm insane for you bunny... You... You are bounded with my heart...... You are my soul kookie..... I...,....

Jungkook shook his head crying....... He was broken compleatly... He wants to cry louder and louder...... The strength of rain increased again.... Jungkook wrapped his one hand around taehyung's shoulder and pulled him into his body hugging tight.... Taehyung smiled and hugged back..... His hand trailed towards that black locks and his fingers hide in that... He softly caressed that feeling calm in his .soul.... Passing time jungkook's hold tightened more.....

Jungkook: don't....... Don't love me like this.... I'm not worthy... I'm not... Plzzzz...

Taehyung : if anyone in this world is worthy for my love then it's you bunny.... I will die rather than that..... My love... My madness... My soul... My everything... I... am only belongs to you baby... Trust me.... If that's not  for you them i have no feeling .... I'm not existing in this world..... There is no Taehyung........

Jungkook shook his head crying....... He is broken completely... He wants to cry louder and louder...... The strength of rain increased again.... Jungkook wrapped his one hand around taehyung's shoulder and pulled him into his body hugging tight.... Taehyung smiled and hugged back..... His hand trailed towards that black locks and his fingers hide in that... He softly caressed that feeling calm in his .soul.... Passing time jungkook's hold tightened more.....

Jungkook: don't....... Don't love me like this.... I'm not worthy... I'm not... Plzzzz...

Taehyung : if anyone in this world is worthy for my love then it's you bunny.... I will die rather than that..... My love... My madness... My soul... My everything... I... Am only belongs to you baby... Trust me.... If that's not  for you them i have no feeling .... I'm not exist in this world..... There is no Taehyung........

They stayed silent in the heavy rain..... Their whole body drenched in the heavy rain... Jungkook hugged more when he felt the warmth is mingling with his body..... He hugged him more tight.... After a long time jungkook backed away and cupped his face caressing that soft bread cheeks....

Jungkook : it's not easy to love me..... It's not easy to endure my love...... That feeling is suffocating inside my heart... It will be difficult when it came out..... It will be the extream level of love........ It will be the all form of love..... Maybe it will turn to obsession... Posession.... If you bounded with me There is no turn back...... I will bound you with my soul....once you will be mine then there is no turn back... Are you ready to be mine... Are you ready to be endure my craziness......